u-unicorns!?

"We're half-unicorns," said the wavy haired Nee-chan, Sucette, as he placed a plate of cookies on the coffee table we sat around. He sat down next to Hina-sama, who was now in between Fric and Sucette.

I sat in the middle of Akane-sama and Riko-sama, on the other side of the rectangular shaped table. Chairman Cho sat on a chair, sulking. The place was really luxurious.

"Eh? Um, u-unicorns!?"

"We've got the horns, see~" Fric replied, pointing at his horn. I just blinked, dumbfounded. Unicorns? First magical girls, now this? The world is really weird.

"…You were a pudding before, and you find this shocking?" Hina-sama deadpanned at me, nibbling on a cookie. I was slightly taken aback. "Th-that's true…"

"U-um, so why does Hina-sama call you two Mama and Papa..?"

Riko-sama laughed at that. "They're married and Hina-chan is their adopted child, silly."

...

Thousand puddings minus seven puddings is nine hundred and ninety three puddings... Nine hundred and ninety three puddings minus seven puddings is nine hundred and eighty six puddin—

"Pudding-chan, you're not going crazy," Akane-sama assured, patting my back. Did I say all those out loud?

"Yes, you did." Oh.

"Can we just get over with the actual reason we came here. I can't stand to stay here where everyone forgot my presence, sob sob," Chairman Cho mumbled, a stream of tears running down his cheeks.

"..."

Riko-sama and Akane-sama had long since left, as it was getting late. (Even the Chairman has left). Fric-neesama and Sucette-neesama readily agreed to looking after me, so I was currently settling myself to go to sleep in the bed they offered to me. Which was the upper part of a bunk bed which Hina-sama slept in. She surprisingly suggested doing so herself. "It'll be like…having an older brother…!" She had said.

I sighed. This was a fric-ing long day. I already feel as though I had been alive for days! I turned to a side. Hina-sama's soft breathing was all I heard apart from the ticking of her alarm clock.

My mind drifted off to what Chairman Cho said earlier. Apparently Chairman Cho would make arrangements for me to attend school. That's where Riko-sama and the others go. Meaning Ren-sama would be attending that school as well.

Though school sounded really intimidating I was looking really forward to it. I could feel myself holding back a huge grin and feeling very jittery.

I have hope at getting Ren-sama to notice me! ・:*(〃∇〃人)*:・

Ren will soon make his appearance www!

I again apologise for this short chapter but I had been sick for the past three days (suffering quite differently each day). And today, I am having a very annoying headache.

But early update sooo (•͈́  ̫ •͈̀ )

So for today's characters; it's our beloved gay unicorns (because who doesn't love gay unicorns?) Fric and Sucette!

What do you think about them? :3