gourmet chairman

Okay, maybe I take back those words from before.

I never thought about how stressful, shopping could be. I watched as Riko-sama and Akane-sama excitedly chatted among themselves; still brimming with energy. Hina-sama eyed me shyly, a pink hue on her cheeks as she went through the pictures she had taken earlier.

I was a newborn human, of course my stamina would be depleted after more than an hour of trying on clothes. (To be exact I was completely worn out after the first five outfits.)

Not only did I try on clothes that I needed, but sailor suits, maid outfits, just any female clothing that could possibly exist; even swimsuits! (///A///;)

I was originally a pudding so gender doesn't really mean anything to me, but with Hina-sama constantly clicking away on her phone camera and the other two squealing, obviously I was flustered. I wasn't used to too much attention. I haven't been alive for that long.

Ren-sama's attention is all I need.

The thought of Ren-sama made a feeling of gloom wash over me. While I wept (without shedding actual tears) I heard Akane-sama exclaim.

"We're here!"

We had stopped in front of a huge ten-storey building. The name 'Gurume' was written across the top in an elegant cursive font. As we entered through the gates, I awed at my surroundings. This was my first time in such a huge place.

"U-um, what is this place?" I asked, still looking around.

"This is the company where Magical Girls are employed at," Riko-sama answered and with the help of Akane-sama, they briefly explained about Gurume. As they did, I spotted a lot of girls walking around in flashy outfits.

"So, why did you bring me here?" I could only think up of them introducing me to more girls who'll use me as a toy for a dress-up game. I shuddered at the thought.

"Our job is related to dealing with crimes but mostly crimes which involves food..." Hina-sama started, her voice making me jump a little. She had been quiet during the whole trip after all.

"And we're supposed to report anything related to crimes and food to our chairman. Especially, anything extraordinary." Akane-sama added, pressing the button for the tenth floor.

I pieced the information together. I was originally a pudding. Now I'm a human being. Nothing could be more extraordinary or even weirder than that. I started feeling uneasy. Chairmen are usually scary people right? With an organisation who fights crimes, they'll be twice as scary, right? I gulped, imagining a bulky figure of a woman with a stern face and a murderous glint in her eyes.

Riko-sama noticed my nervous look, and patted my back, "Our chairman could be a little..." Her gaze averted to the floor. She sweat dropped, a dry "haha" escaping her lips.

My imagination of the chairman grew wilder and I think my face paled. Akane-sama laughed lightly, "It's okay Pudding-chan, he can be a bit..." She waved her around in a dismissive manner. "But he's pretty much okay."

So it was a he. The woman in my imagination pretty much took a turn for worse. I mean, if it's male, he would be scarier, right??

After a while of waiting, the elevator tinged and the door opened. The girls led me along the corridor. After exchanging a few words with a girl at a counter, I was then led to a huge brown door.

"Here we are," Riko-sama mumbled, her face already look worn out. "Don't look to sulky, Riko-chan," Akane-sama said patting the said girl. Hina-sama sighed, pushing open the doors to reveal a classy room, furnished smartly. I clenched my fists and tried to gulp down the feeling of nervousness bubbling in me. Though my posture looked really tensed I prepared myself for the worst.

The chair at the desk in the middle of the room (a/n: that's a lot of the's lol) turned to face us, slowly to increase the dramatic effect — also making it more suspenseful.

What I saw was clearly not what I expected.

oMO, whAT DID hE sEe?

What if… what if it was… Ren-sama!
Okay, okay, that was a stupid thought.

But still, when is he going to appear again, emirite? Hurry up and let Pudding-chan and Ren-sama to meet, doughnuts! (What am I, as the author, even complaining about sheesh)

Now I'm ranting— *coughs* anYWAy!

Aw you lovely cookies, 2.48k views?? Thank you all so sO SO MUCH! As a thank you, I'll try publishing the next chapter tomorrow! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ cheers!

Vote for Pudding-chan! ヽ(*゚3゚*)ノ

And for today's character;

Akane!

What do you think?