go away, pervert!!

"Sweet Berry chans~!"

I blinked in surprise while Hina-sama and Riko-sama grimaced.

By looks, the chairman was a man in his twenties. His fudging twenties! He had a slender figure and this huge, really bright smile. I could almost make out bubbles and sparkles surrounding him. To put it simply, he looked like the personification of cheerfulness. (a/n: *coughs bc I'm not good with descriptions*)

"Hello again, Chairman Cho," Akane-sama greeted halfheartedly.

"Wa~ Seeing you lovelies again today makes me feel the most delighted!" Chairman Cho exclaimed, his chin resting on both of his hands. "I was really sadenned to see that you didn't come to my office earlier, Riko-tan," he pouted.

I was dumbfounded. But when I clearly think about it, this organisation is for Magical Girls, not the military or anything. Having a bulky chairman would be weird. A sparkly chairman who probably has a thing for cute Magical Girls fit way more.

Riko-sama stared blankly at Chairman Cho, "I had more important matters than to see you."

The man feigned a look of hurt, putting a palm over his heart. This, was some drama, um, king? Chairman Cho then looked over to me, "Are you the one who prevented Riko-tan from seeing me?"

Riko-sama exasperatedly mumbled under her breath, "Who would want to see you?" I, on the other hand, flinched from suddenly getting the attention of the chairman.

"U-um, I guess...?"

Thankfully, Akane-sama spoke up for me. "Well Chairman Cho, this is Pudding. Pudding-chan, this is our chairman."

The chairman's demeanour suddenly shifted to a more serious one. He stared at me with his mismatched eyes in a steely gaze. Suddenly, I felt unnerved.

"How long had he been a pudding?" He asked after a while without ever breaking his gaze.

"Made around 1 o'clock, found as a human around 6 o'clock. Had been a pudding for around four to five hours. As a human; roughly around two hours," Riko-sama reported and holy fork, it'll take some time to get used to the whole mood shifting.

The seriousness in the room was suffocating compared to the previous atmosphere.

"Hm~" Chairman Cho mused, standing up from his desk. As he stepped closer towards me, he continued to speak, "What is the cause?"

"Most likely... Divine powers." Riko-sama's chin dipped downwards. Akane-sama swallowed nervously while Hina-sama shifted from one foot to the other. I couldn't understand why they were being so tense but gulped all the same.

By then, Chairman Cho was standing directly in front of me. With one arm behind his back, he used his other hand to hold my cheeks inspecting my face. A drop of sweat rolled down my forehead. U-um, what's with this sudden action?

"So it is true, huh..." Chairman Cho mumbled, trailing off at the end.

"What are you going to do?" Akane-sama questioned. The chairman didn't respond. His face seemingly becoming bigger...

Eh, wait. His face is coming closer. I reflexively pulled my head back but the chairman had a greater force over me and before I knew it—

he had his lips on mine.

The girls got a horrified look before they soon started yelling, "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BIG PERVERT!!"

Riko-sama pried him off me and Hina-sama kicked him in the stomach really hard, that Chairman Cho flew over to one side of the room, crashing the wall from the impact. Akane-sama held me as I collapsed into a traumatised heap.

M-my f-f-first kiss...!

Chairman Cho struggled to lift his bleeding head up before giving a crooked self-satisfactory smile to himself, "H-he does—t-taste like *coughs blood* pu-pudding..!"

The three girls have him an equally sinister glare, sending waves of pure rage towards him. Hina-sama and Riko-sama stood fuming over Chairman Cho, Riko-sama already cracking her knuckles to give him a beating.

Chairman Cho laughed humourlessly, a sweat drop forming on his head as he realised how much he had angered the girls, "Um... I'm sorry—

Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa —!"

*huuuuge breathe* I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IF ANYTHING, BLAME SCHOOL OKK; I WAS LIKE, REALLY BUSY I COULD BARELY TYPE A SINGLE LETTER— (┳Д┳)

So I wanted to update without delaying any further and wrote this out at almost 1 am :')
I don't think I'll be able to update on a regular basis, but after maybe next month? when my exams are over, I can be able to.

All in favour for punishing Chairman Cho, hands up! *raises pitchfork*

And for today's character;

Chairman Cho!