EMERGENCY A/N!!

I need help

It's 2AM where I live and almost 3 o'clock but I need to say this as soon as I can when I still remember and bother to lmao--

Okay, see, thing is,

I have no idea what to write on anymore.

But worry not! I still want to write. I don't wanna let this book die any soon! I only imagined a few scenes but it'll take ages to get to those scenes.

I started writing this on a whim. All the characters except for Pudding and Ren were never planned, I wrote whatever that came to mind and went with the flow.

But lately, I keep getting stuck. "Eh what do I write? What shall happen next? What's to happen next? What is English?" are frequent questions I have when I open Wattpad.

That's where I ask for your help! When I come back to reading your comments, it really brightens my day.

So if it's not much, I want you guys to comment away. What you think about the characters, what you think a certain character will do, what you want to see happen, what you think will happen if certain characters interact, what you think will be a funny situation, etc.! Just anything!

I know some characters made a short appearance, and that there are still so much stuff unsaid, but like Barbie once said, "Imagination." ;'DD

Give me the strength (ノ ;´□`)ノ ✨♡

I hope you guys will go along with my selfish request ;w;)))

Thank you for reading this and for bearing with such an incompetent writer.

I will do my best. ಥ⌣ಥ)9✨✨

As an apology of sorts, here's a gender bent Pudding and Ren~ (´∀`)♡

Good day/night! ✨