The Bonding

Tsuna POV

It appears that this particular destination was not located at Namimori, and we need to drive some hours away. And I'm awake just in time to see where our the gathering point is...

And It turns out that we're heading to...

"an Amusement Park?" I questioned, slightly tilting my head to the side, starring at Ren-ni.

"Yup, you've never entered one, have you?" Ren-nii answered and I slightly hummed.

"Indeed, But to be fair, I've never been a normal kid my whole life, so I guess I never had interest towards this kind of things?" I told him as I turned my focus back to the huge plague above me... Tropical Land -It says...

"Well, we'll see about that. You're starting a new now, and, as much I hate to say.... we're mere civilians for today. Not a hitmen, or anything related to the underworld. And that means we can freely do whatever we wanted for today... well, as civil as it is..." he snickered, but I was too caught up in my own worry to notice. Or even to realize that the crowds around us starting to look familiar.

I only snapped out of it when one of them scooped me up into a tight embrace as if I'm some kind of Teddy-bear.

"Tsuna-sensei~!!!" I hear my capturer squeals, right next to my -now ringing- ear.

"W-What...? c-can't breath-!" I chocked the words, luckily someone else interrupted and saved me from the deadly hug.

"Maa, maa, you better calmed down Ki-chan. We don't want him to suffer another coma, now do we?" 'this Ki-chan'-girl pouted but she complied anyway.

"Mou~ Ta-nii... Of course, I won't do that! You're exaggerating!" She said as she put me back to the ground. This time, the nickname is starting to ring a bell...

'Ki-chan? Ta-nii?? -Wait... don't tell me...' "-Taiyo-kun? and Tsuki-chan?" -I tried not to sound surprised but it seemed like my expression just gave it away...

'Gosh, I need to re-trained my poker face...!!' I mentally sighed, before then there's this specific idea crossed my mind...

'-or should I try a different image, instead? I mean, being cold and emo has been proved less functional and much more tiring in this body of mine...' I slightly wondered to myself.

-But alas, the two grinned in that familiar way which confirmed my earlier guess.

"Oh Kami, I almost didn't recognize you... Neither of you in fact. But at least, now I know that you guys are doing just fine..." I said to them and the rest of my ex-students, the guardians, plus Edward in much of relief.

"And we're happy to see that you're fine too, Tsuna-sensei. It's been hectic for the past 7 years, you know?" Taiyo said, still wearing a smile.

"Yeah, I know, Ren-nii... I mean, Reborn had told me..." It feels odd on calling him that way in front of the others. But then, when I saw the looks in their eyes, I realized that I don't have to feel embarrassed about it.

"It's fine Tsuna-sensei... we know that you're more comfortable to call Reborn that way. It obviously makes him feel happy too. Don't worry, we won't mock..." Tsuki said in assurance, in which somehow it makes me wants to experiment.

"Okay... Oh! I heard that while I was away Nana-san decided to adopted me also. Then... can I call you Ki-nee and Ta-nii too?" I asked while fidgeting with the brim of my shirt.

It was silence for the next twenty seconds. I was afraid that I'm getting rejection as my reply. But it seems like that was not the case...

"Oh My! Minna-san are you alright? You're nosebleeding!!" -and even those who're not, have this massive blush on their faces.

'This is not normal... Is this some kind of new disease? Or were they pushing themselves with works so they could spend time for today? Well, whichever it is, I must help them!' -Panicking slightly I began to search for handkerchief or tissues or anything!

However, before I even get to find the said things, Ren-nii grabbed my hand then patted my head to calm me down. "Relax, Tsuna. There's nothing wrong with them... they're just sort of distracted..." he said, already recovering from his blush. But still, I frowned.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind if we cancel this so you all can rest, you know?" I said with concern towards my new family.

Though I was genuinely shocked when all of them chorused that one word, "No!" -I even staggered backward at the loud voice.

"Eum... Sorry... we don't mean to shock you. But, really, we're fine. And about your question before, well... as long you don't mind, Tsuna-se... -kun." Taiyo said, blushing to the side. At least, he's taken care off the nosebleed. And to be honest, that statement before showered me with much joy and relief, I almost cried...

I didn't notice that I actually have tears falling down my eyes. Well, not until Gokudera pointed it out at least.

"W-Why are you crying, Tsuna-sensei? are you not happy?" He asked, obviously worry, just like the rest of them.

At the mention, I hurriedly wiped the salty liquids away. But the problem is, they just won't stop! and instead, they keep on coming like a waterfall. Therefore I decided to just cover my face with my little hands as I began to sobs.

"It's... It's not like I'm unhappy..." I told them. "... in fact, It was *sob* It was the opposite *sob*... I never feel this much of relief... *sob* never feel this much of joy... *sob*... And I... I've given up on any kind of happiness before... *sob* *sob*... so now... I... I just don't know how to stop... HUWAAAAA!!!" -and in the very end, I really couldn't resist the tears and decided to just let them all out.

I feel someone steadied my figure in a warm hug as I heard chains of soothing words coming in whispers...

These hands, they don't belong to any adults. And, since there are only two kids in our current group, I immediately realized that the one who comforted me was none other than Ren-nii...

"Hush... hush... my little Tuna. You're safe. No one is harming you, and no one will. Not now and never again, You have us, your family to protect you... to love you. the way you deserved it. So calm down, our sky. For we shall never let you all alone ever again..." -Enchanted words have been said, and somehow in that instant, I feel relaxed and calm.

"...Thank you, Ren-nii, Minna-san... Thank you for accepting me..." -and when I saw their shared smiles, I know that finally, after longing one for far too long... I finally have somewhere to be called Home...