Training Ground

"RISE AND SHINE MADAFAKA!"

Waking up in a jolt was something they've Anticipated. But in all honesty, they were not expecting a 10 and 5 ton mallet to collides with their heads.

"GWAH!"

Groaning upon the massive headache that greeted them afterwards, the duo barely made out the giggle courtesy of a certain sadist.

"Oh my, now I know why you enjoyed this shit so much" Tsuna commented as he handed the lighter mallet to his mentoring parter.

"So~ are you alive?" He poked Conan's head.

"What was that for???" Kaito grunted in pain. Genuinely surprised that he didn't get any concussion or even bleed.

"Morning call" Reborn smirked.

"Who does a morning call like that?!?" Conan was just as irked.

"Us, duh. Vongola morning call has always been the best~♡" Tsuna said in sing song tone.

"Right" They should have known not to complaint.

Neither of them said a word even as they realized that it's barely three in the morning.

"Dining room in 10 or else you'll regret on skipping breakfast~" Tsuna easily waved his hand before leaving the room with the hitman.

Conan let out a sigh, "and this is only day one"

"Shin-chan. I'm starting to regret this" Kaito huffed with a pouty face.

"Dude. Knowing my luck. There's no space left for me to bitch around" the magician can only sweatdrops.

***

Practically running to the dining room they heard slow claps.

"Amazing~" Tsuna was seated on his chair already. "Too bad you guys are late by 2 seconds. So as I said, no breakfast~" he said in a chirp as he signed for the butlers to take away the duo's meals while he and Reborn finishing their drinks.

"Next time run faster, ey~?" The amber pair twinkle in glee.

"H-Hai sir!" Is all they could muster.

"I'll see you guys later, then~ don't forget to stay alive!" Tsuna waved his hand as Reborn lead them out to start their morning routine.

Once they left, The hacker gladly ordered a slice of strawberry shortcake and enjoyed the sweet happily.

Reborn has promised him to record everything, therefore he doesn't have to worry much and enjoy himself.

It was around two and a half hour later where his phone buzz. There's one chat from the said hitman.

R: ichthyophobia. Abo-Kaitou has it.

Pursing his lips, He replied.

He told you?: 27

R: No. I found out when he fell to the river. Freaking out like headless chicken.

How did he handles it? : 27

R: Bokegawa is by his side. The training was put on hold for a bit. That Abo have it hard.