Mentor

A week passed like a wind. Conan had failed to ask any antidote pill from Haibara from the lack of reasoning, therefore he need to be content with his tiny body.

Sighing as he grab his backpack, the two then ride with Kaito's motorcycle to the Vongola manor.

"Oya? You guys are early" they were greeted by one of the guardians, the one with distinct hairstyle, mismatched eyes, and his creepy laugh. If they were not mistaken, his name was.

"—Mukuro." Tsuna called as he smiled sickening sweetly. "You're not happen here to mess with my pupils, right?"

Actually, yes. Yes, that's exactly what he's planning about. After finding out about KID having a mist flame. He's of course intrigued. It won't cause anyone harm if he stepped into the Magician's mind for a bit—

"Kufufufu, Tsuna-sensei. I'm wounded." He dramatically said. "and here I was being nice for once and about to greet our guests~"

Yeah, the brunet doesn't buy any of that.

"Scram, before you ended up like Mammon. Okay sweety~?" Tsuna taunted back with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

Right. There's no need of the reminder. Raising his hand in mock defeat, he then faded in mist without saying another word. The hacker sighed.

"Honestly." he shook his head, "Anyhow, you guys are early by 3 minutes, 18 seconds, 27 milliseconds."

Kaito subconsciously groaned at that, making the hacker chuckled. "You gotta step up on your pokerface, Kaito-san. We can't have such reaction to surface on the missions, no?"

At this the magician flushed, just realizing that the boy did that on purpose. "h-hai" he embarrassedly said.

"Anyhow, are you alright now, Tsuna-kun?" Conan asked, totally ignoring what just happened.

"Good as new" Tsuna happily announced. "So don't worry. I won't hold back as soon we started~" The twinkle on his eyes returned. This time the two gulped as chills going down their spine. Regardless, they followed the boy into the manor.

"Did you have breakfast already?" he asked, to which Kaito replied with, "Well, I have a toast and Conan have his daily motor-oil" The shrunken detective kicked the Heisei-Lupin's shin, making the teen yelp.

Tsuna just chuckled, "You and Reborn would get along well then. I used to love Espresso as well, but lately I prefer some caramel"

Kaito only stares in horror while Conan smugly smirked. "Great people think alike."

"Like wise~" Tsuna returned the look before then said again, "Alright, we're here" they arrived in front of a door.

"Here, where exactly?" Kaito asked since the two could have sworn that they heard war broke inside the room.

"Dining room" Tsuna easily said as he opened the door. 

"Chaos" Reborn greeted, ironically it described the situation well.

"Welcome, Kaito-kun, Conan-kun. Have a seat" Taiyo greeted with a smile. 

"and try not to die" Tsuna added in glee as he also take his seat

Frankly, it took a lot of will power for the two not to sprung in action for every other second.

《I take that we need to get used to this》 Kaito tapped on Conan's lap under the table.

《Let's take this as  practice on staying calm under pressure?》

《for a pessimists you're quite an optimist》Kaito mentioned in tease.

Conan could tell from the change movement, from Clear and gentle to be rather slushy. Ticked a bit, he jabbed him in return.

《I'm a realists and opportunist.》

Kaito's reply is rather sheepish after that.

Nearly one hour later, they finished their breakfast. Honestly the duo are impressed on how the Dining room could withstand the chaos more than how delicious the food are.

"It's literally a routine by this point. Do you think we wouldn't do anything after it keeps on getting destroyed?" Tsuna chimes in once they're heading to the medical area.

Sweatdropping, Kaito asked anyway. "Are we that obvious?"

"Yes and no." The brunet chuckled, "I'm specialized on reading people, you see. Though like before, I'm pretty sure Reborn also catch on things."

"You better train your face muscles so that your secret conversation remained hidden"

The shocked faces they made amuses the hacker, but feeling generous, he continued, if it makes you feel any better, no. I don't get the precise lines."

"So, just from our expressions?" Conan asked though he was so sure that he's done his best not to give anything away.

"Against civilians, it might've worked. But here? Expect more people like me around, capeesh?"

"Sir, yes sir~" Kaito salutes with big grin and Conan coppied with a smile.

One thing if they got it first, when it comes to the brunet, he made a distinct line between formal and informal. Now he's not exactly on the uniform, so keeping it fun is the way.

Rolling his eyes playfully he soon announced. "Alright. Here we are. Kaito-san, Conan-kun, meet the Lightning Arcobaleno, Verde, One of our top three engineers, Shoichi Irie, and The Trident Mosquito, Shamal."

'Arcobaleno' they firstly thought at the same time, clearly has seen the green haired scientist when they visit Tsuna last week.

"Nice to meet you" Shoichi smiled as he handshakes them.

"Hmm..." Verde smirked, calculating eyes openly checking the two.

While with Shamal. "More boys??" He groaned, "I thought I've told that brat thousands time that I don't treat males?" The Don has tricked him into thinking that at least he'll get to see pair of beauty. Then again, Taiyo never specifically said that the two would be female.

"It's just a brief basic health-check, Shamal. Honestly, just stop with your bulshittery before I get my cards on you" there he goes again, with his sickening smile. Gulping thickly, the assassin were forced to accepts it. Afteral, Chibi or not, Tsuna is still terrifying, and if they were being honest, no one in the room could disagree.

"Great!" Tsuna claps his hand, flowers and rainbow back on his back ground. "Now, play nice everyone~ I'm not expecting two additional corpse when I'm back, ok? Or else I'll personally make that five" Tsuna said lastly before leaving the two with a giggle.

The duo could have sworn that the their mentor has personality disorder.