Invitation Card...

Tsuna POV

'Sugoi...' I can't help but think. That Megane-kid is much better than I thought.

'I can't believe that he's a mere kid... it was either that or I'm the one who's been away for too long that long, not noticing how smart the world is now...' -But noticing how slow everyone else, It seemed like the former guess was right...

But just then, cutting my train of thought, I feel someone blowing on my earlobe, causing me to jump.

"oho? that's new... Ticklish much?   

"Jeez... what's with that, Ren-nii?" I asked him, suppressing a blush as I glare at the smirking culprit.

"Nothing, you're just fun to be messed with." at his reply I rolled my eyes. "Rrriiiight..." 

"Yeah, but anyway, how about two weeks..." Ren-nii said again confusing me.

"two weeks... for?" I asked, genuinely curious. Which then he replied with a smirk as he tugged his trademark fedora down.

"Oh, you know what I mean..." He said vaguely, but this time, it clicked me. Therefore I can't help but feel fascinated.

"You think, they'll allow me?" I asked, not noticing how obviously excited I was.

"Heh, who can defy me?" He said and I just literally jumped on him for a hug.

"Ren-nii! you're the best!!" I told him, acting really childish without my own content. Well, it's not like I care, to be honest.

"Well, I always know that I'm the best. Now, for my question, two weeks?" 

I smirked myself as I released him, "Oh, who do you think I am, Mr.Number one? three days alone is an insult" and his smirk just turned even devilish. 

"Then, two weeks it is..." he stated, obviously doing that on purpose. I glared. Before then I huffed.

"Fine... do what you want. Will you tell me, though?" I asked, after sighing exasperatedly.

"Halloween" One word as his reply, but that's all I need to understand. 

"Need backups?" And... he raised a brow, clearly amused, "Oh? you want to do a roleplay?" -which I then shrugged.

"meh, don't expect anything great though... Just say, I'm in a phase..." I told him, and he chuckled.

"Sure, amuse me..." -I shot him a nod before then striding away to the group of children who are praising on Megane-kun...

I took a deep breath before then I get into the persona...

'Alright... I'm ready...'

***

Kaito POV

Well, I always knew that Tantei-kun is a genius, More than that blonde-freak, but in all honesty, it was always exciting to see him solving cases. 

Although, I prefer to have him to solves my riddles than murder like this... I mean, I know that he's not a real 7 years kid, but for him to always stumble over corpses? I feel sorry for him...

But overall, he's still the best on his field, and it seemed like I'm not the only one who feels that way...

"Wha~~! Sugoi Megane-kun! That was... Sugoi~!!" That brunet boy, Tsuna, if I heard it correctly, I saw him jumping up and down excitedly as he squeezed his petite body to the group, stumbling before then whacked Tantei-kun right on the head.