Black 'Twin' Panthers

Tsuna POV

'I know that it's been ages since I have any physical experience, but dang, how could I be this tired already?' I sighed softly, carefully not to alarm anyone (since they were so overprotective of me, I noticed that it's better to keep the facade's on) as I feel myself getting weary by minutes. It's just as if I'm not used to all of those sleepless nights I had before and yet we're not even yet halfway to the depth of the jungle.

-But anyway... I just remembered. It's been 7 years since the last day I visited. 'I wonder how will they react?' I smiled in amusement at the thought of my friends... 

'oh man, they must be mad...' I can't help but giggle.

"something matter, Tsuna-kun?" Taiyo asked curiously while I just shook my head.

"mmm... nothing. It's just-" However, before I got to say more, we hear heavy rustles from the trees. And yet, before anyone (well, maybe not Reborn) has enough time to get into stances, I was ambushed and tackled down to the ground.

"Tsuna-sensei!!!" Many shouted in panic, and to be frank, I understand their worries.

I mean, who wouldn't be shocked when one of their comrades suddenly being attacked by two black panthers?

I, on the other hand, was screaming for a whole different reason...

"Huwaaa!!! No! Stop it, It tickles!" I tried to suppress my laughter as I did my best to push the big felines off me to no futile. Heck, They even dares to sit on my chest.

"GAH! Ace! Cloe! Knock it off!! Ahahaha! fine...! FINE! it's Your win. Now Get off me, will you! You're HEAVY!!" I scolded yet he just purred as she finally stopped on licking my face.

Realizing that neither of them will move anytime sooner I sighed in resign,"Alright then,  just stay... Shall I die of suffocation" I said dramatically as I played dead... '*sigh* just like the old times...' I thought but feeling warm creeping my heart.

And just Then, FINALLY someone spoke up, "Er... are you okay there, Tsuna-san?" Chrome asked which I spare one of my eyes open when both Ace and Cloe growl in alarm. I sighed again.

"I'm fine... probably. But anyway, it's alright you guys, they are friends..." I told them who in return blinked in confusion as he growled a question... which it thicked me.

"Okay, that's it. For that alone, I won't cook you any fishes today...!" I said, throwing my gaze away. I mean, how dare he? Sure I didn't have friends in the past. But to question it, isn't he a jerk? 

But again, as per usual, I can't stay mad at him. Especially when he's purring all cutely like this...

Well, To be fair, I can't stay mad at any of my friends too long. And to be honest, what he said isn't wrong. 

I mean I never truly had a human friend, and now I bring a bunch.

Still, the question annoys me. Therefore I clicked my tongue, "Fine, I forgive you. And will cook you some of those damned fishes. Now can you please move over?" He purred happily as they stepped aside and I sighed in relief. They're really heavy.

"So, Tsuna... kind to introduce us to your friends?" Ren-nii asked, obviously feeling amused, judging by the look of that smirk.

"Well yeah, So, guys... this is Ace and this one is Cloe. They're one of my friends who guarded this jungle." I told them as I get up with the help of Mukuro.

"Oya... It's nice to finally meet you in person, Ace, Cloe. Tsuna talked a lot about you" Mukuro chuckled teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

"So... you can talk to animals?" Tsuki asked and I shrugged, "Apparently..."

"Well, I guess being lonely has its own benefits, eh?" I said playfully with a snicker as I ride on Ace's back. Seeing those smiles on their faces, I feel lighthearted.

Just then I come up with an idea...

"Anyhow, The place isn't that far again. But I don't think that walking in silence is fun at all... so~!" I grinned in a challenging manner as I continued, "so, who's up for a race?" 

They exchanged glances before then They were either nodded with another grin, a smile or a smirk.

-

-

-

"Oho, It's on~"

***

Normal POV

It was a fun race, especially to Tsuna and Reborn who got to race while on the back of the Panthers while the others have no choice but ran to catch up. (Un-)Surprisingly, it was Tsuna's win.

"Good boy, Ace. Good girl, Cloe..." Tsuna cooed as he and Reborn get down from the big felines. Tsuna then chatted along with them as if trying to fix the gap that was torn by time. 

The Vongola team was totally forgotten, but for once they decided to just let them be. Afterall, and it was obvious just how happy he is, though it was a new yet refreshing sight of him petting the two tamed beasts while giggling all carefreely...  

"Never thought that I'll ever get see this side of Tsuna-sensei, don't you think so, Haya-chan?" Yamamoto commented with his typical Grin.

"Don't call me that Sword-freak!" Gokudera scowled, before then he continued, eyes back to the three figures, "But anyway, you got a point there. He looks so free..."

"And to say that not even us has ever seen him like this, isn't that truly something?" Edward said with a fond smile while referring to himself, Mukuro, and their long-lost family.

"Maa~ at least, it's good to know that he's not completely alone before then, don't you agree?" And everyone found themselves silently agree with Reborn's words...

...What a relief indeed...