Sweet Baby Angel

They should have expected it but the physical examination isn't usually this tiring. All the of the running and jumping involved is ridiculous. They really pushed the duo to their limit.

"You okay over there?" Shoichi asked the collapsed detective.

"I-I... yeah. Haha" he said sheepishly like he wasn't just face planting in middle of running on a treadmill.

Regardless, the ginger helped him get back to where the magician, who was not any better resting.

"Is it done?" Kaito groaned.

"Done? We're just starting" Verde easily replied as he pulled a lever where the two then dropped to a dungeon of sort.

Only then the two realized what Tsuna meant on not dying...

"Chaos~"

Only ever knowing one person to greet them with That, they look up in relief.

"Reborn-san" Kaito helped his mini counterpart to stand up. "Thank God it's you" he said.

As far they've witnessed, the hitman has been calm and collected compared to the crazy bunches. Not to mention he has helped them understanding more things than any other has. So they concluded that the fedora-kid trustworthy.

"So. Uhh... how do we get out of he—"

Kaito didn't even have the chance to finish his words as his spidey-senses kicked in. Barely evading a bullet they timidly stare at where it came from just to see the Raven smirking back at them.

They paled.

***

Returning from his mini office, Tsuna take the elevator to the underground training room where he found two of his students laying on the ground. Neither were able to move while Reborn is enjoying a cup of espresso on the side. Reading the brief report of the semi-conscious duo.

"Are they breathing?" Tsuna asked.

"Haven't checked." Reborn shrugs nonchalantly

"Of course." Tsuna chuckled. "Do you think they can upgrade within 1 month?"

The home-tutor stared at him in deadpan. "Right." The brunet sweatdrops. He really to stop asking the wrong question. "How about the test? What does it says?"

"In conclusion, Better than the Dame-Duo and Dino." Seeing the sun flame user's smirk, it's easy to tell that the hitman is intrigued. And when he's intrigued...

"Please refrain from killing them?"

"Oh Tsuna, you know me better than that~"

At least the hacker could say that he'd tried.

***

By the time Conan opened his eyes again, he found himself sitting in a plane chair.

"Ooh, finally awake, Conan-kun?"

The heisei Holmes slips a grunt as he blinked, fixing his sighting. "Tsuna-kun?"

"The one and only~"

"Has the devil left?"

The sky burst out laughing at that.

"Nope, still here" An amused reply came from the seating next to the brunet, he flinched.

"It's okay. He won't bite." Tsuna said again as his laughter slowly died out into chuckle. "It's not in his nature to bite people."