Chapter Two;

Isabella’s P.O.V

Ashton informed me that him and I were going out together for lunch, but is refusing to tell me why, or even where. I put on the remainder of my mascara and ensured that my hair looked somewhat decent. I picked up my phone and headphones before walking out of my bedroom and meeting Ash, who was waiting at the door. We walked out to the car, climbed in, and headed off to the town. We reached a cute little café in the centre of town and were seated at a table. Within minutes, two people walked up to our table holding hands. I hardly got the chance to take in the moment, before I realised that one of them was who I remembered to be Courtney.

“Courtney! Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed, jumping out of my seat to hug her

“Isabella! I missed you so much!”

“I missed you too!”

“How long has it been now? 2 years?” she asked

“Yeah, and good to see you’re still dating this guy,” I said while giving Michael a small hug

“Nice to see you Isabella,” Michael said

We all sat down and ordered our lunch, which involved long conversations and lots of laughs.

When we were all finished, we decided to head to the beach. Originally Michael wasn’t too interested in going, however, Courtney somehow persuaded him to come. We were only going for a walk anyway. Ashton drove all four of us there, as the café wasn’t in walking distance of the beach.

“I hate beaches,” Michael complained

“Mike, seriously? I hate them too. It’s a chance to spend more time with our friends, so we’re going, but hey, if we stay long enough, I heard sunsets are romantic,” Courtney said, whispering the last word and giving Michael a quick wink.

“And plus, it’s not exactly summer, so it’s not going to be too hot,” I commented

“Exactly!” Courtney said, nodding in agreement

We all climbed out of the car after Ashton had pulled into a parking space, and headed onto the beach. We sat on the sand and continued to catch up.

“So how was your flight here?” I asked

“It was pretty good, mainly because I spent it with this idiot,” Courtney joked, winking at Michael and jabbing him lightly with her elbow, who rolled his eyes in response.

“Always a highlight,” I said sarcastically, laughing softly.

“How’s your love life anyways?”

“It’s fine, I had something with someone a few months back, but he ended up being a douche, so I dumped his ass. I don’t know, when I meet someone, I meet someone. I’m not really that fazed ,” I said

“That’s the spirit Belle.”

The rest of the afternoon flashed by quite quickly and before long, the sun was setting. Courtney was right, it was indeed pretty romantic.

There's No Tomorrow || m.cजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें