Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Belle

A week had passed and Belle was getting married today. Belle was nervous but she knew she had to marry Gaston so he can help her father pay his debts. Gaston was already having a house built for them. The whole town was coming to Belle and Gaston's wedding. Lefou was going to be Gaston's best man at the wedding. Maurice was happy for Belle. Belle did not tell Maurice that she was marrying Gaston to save him from going to prison.

Belle's wedding dress was beautiful. Maurice walks in the house.

"Belle, you look beautiful. Are you sure you want to do this? I thought you could not stand Gaston." Maurice said.

"I love Gaston and I am sure I want to marry him." Belle replied. Belle and Maurice went to the church. Gaston was waiting for Belle. The wedding was beautiful. After the wedding, they had a party before Belle and Gaston went on their honeymoon. Gaston was taking Belle to Paris for their honeymoon.

Belle enjoyed visiting Paris. The hotel room Belle and Gaston were staying at was beautiful and room service was great. Belle also went shopping and got some gifts for her father, Robert, and Rose. Gaston was hoping that he would become a father right away. Belle bought a lot of books to take home and she also got some books for Robert to keep in his library. Robert and Belle were the only people in that town who love to read.

When Belle and Gaston got home the town people threw them another party. LeFou welcomed them home.

"Did you guys have fun on your honeymoon?" LeFou asks.

"Yes, we did, Lefou. Belle, I have to go to work at my bar. I will be home at 6:00." Gaston replied. Gaston and Lefou went to the bar.

Belle went home to cook dinner for her father and Gaston. After Belle finished making dinner, she sat down and read her book, Tom Sawyer.

Gaston came home tired. "I had to make a lot of repairs to the bar. The roof was about to come down. I paid your father's debts. Your father does not owe any more money to the IRS." Gaston told Belle. Belle was happy.

Three months have passed since Belle and Gaston got married. Belle discovered she was pregnant. Gaston was happy.

Gaston was hoping the house he was building would be finished before the baby was born. Belle told her father. "I am so happy for you, Belle. I bet Gaston is happy." Maurice said excitedly.

"Gaston is happy. However, he's worried that the house is taking too long to get built because he wants to get the baby's room ready before it is born." Belle replied.

"I am sure the baby will survive living in Gaston's small house."

When the house was finished, Belle was six months pregnant. Gaston already had the baby's room ready. The baby's room was big. Belle really liked how Gaston fixed the baby's room.

At the doctor's office, the doctor told Belle that the baby was healthy.

"Belle, I have a surprise for you." Gaston said.

"What is it?" Belle asks.

Gaston leads Belle to her surprise. Gaston was having a building built. "I am having a school built for you. I knew you want to teach the children so the town people agreed to let me build the school for you."

"I am so happy I would love to teach the children. Thank you, Gaston."

Belle came to visit her father when she saw her Uncle Martin.

"Hello, Belle, you are all grown up and have become a beautiful woman." Martin said.

"Hello, Uncle Martin, I am so glad to see you." Belle said.

"My oldest daughter is getting married."

"Congratulations, Uncle Martin."

"I want to invite you both to the wedding."

"We would love to come. When are they getting married?"

"They are getting married in a month,"