Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Princess Catherine

The next day, Princess Catherine woke up and found that she was human again.

"Dad, come here. Quick!" Princess Catherine yelled.

"What is going on?!" King George asks.

King George walk into Princess Catherine's room and was surprised to find her to be human again.

"What happened?" King George asks.

"I do not know, Dad. I think since Martin kept his promise, Rose turned me back into a human."

She went to look for Andrew. Andrew was not surprised how beautiful Princess Catherine was because he knew even when she was a beast, that she was beautiful. They ran to each other and kissed.

King George started making plans to throw a party for Princess Catherine.

She then went to apologize to everyone that she was rude to. Princess Catherine could not believe how everyone welcomed her as a friend. Andrew made some special plans for them.

He took Princess Catherine to the fair. They did not have to use the invisible rings and rode all the rides. They went to the movies and watched Star Wars. They went out to eat and Andrew asked Princess Catherine to be his wife. Princess Catherine said yes.

Princess Catherine and Andrew went home.

"Dad, Andrew and I are getting married." Princess Catherine said with glee.

"Congratulations, you two. I am so happy for you. Have you two set a date?" King George asks.

"No, not yet. Things happened so fast that we haven't had the time to think about setting a date."

"Do you mind if I tell the whole kingdom about your engagement?"

"We do not mind." Princess Catherine and Andrew simultaneously said.

"I will announce your engagement at the party."

The next day King George had the party for Princess Catherine and Andrew. Everyone in the kingdom came. Everyone was happy for Princess Catherine and they could not believe how much she has changed.

"Andrew, I am happy for you and Princess Catherine." Lisa congratulated.

"Thank you, Lisa. Martin came to congratulate Andrew."

"I am so happy for you Andrew and I hope my daughter can change Loki's ways." Martin said with a hopeful smile.

"Thank you, Martin. I hope Emily can be happy." Andrew said.

Loki and Rose were not at the party. Rose was throwing an engagement party for Loki and Emily. He will give Emily her engagement ring. Emily was at Princess Catherine and Andrew's engagement party, but she did not look happy. Princess Catherine could tell that Emily was trying to put on a brave face, but it was hard for Emily to do. She could also see Emily had too much wine to help with the pain.

"I was thinking we should get marry on Christmas." Princess Catherine suggested.

"I was thinking the same thing." Andrew agreed.

Princess Catherine and Andrew told their family and friends they set a date. Everyone in the kingdom was happy for Princess Catherine and Andrew.

"I am happy for you both. I am sorry that my wife, Belle, cannot make it, she has to stay in bed until the baby comes but she wishes you two happiness." Gaston congratulated.

"Thank you, Gaston, and tell Belle we are happy for you two too." Princess Catherine said.

"This wedding cannot take place!" A man yelled. Everyone turned around and saw Prince William. "You promised your daughter to me."

"I can't break the promise." King George said triumphantly.

"If you break that promise, I will declare war with you and your kingdom."

"Do what you like, but I will not break off my daughter's engagement. Andrew has saved my daughter and his own life. You have done nothing for my kingdom."