Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Belle

Belle was taking care of her son when Maurice came in.

"Have you heard Belle?" Maurice asks.

"Heard what?" Belle asks.

"Your cousin Rachel and Prince Adam are getting married in a month. They are having a secret wedding, but they are going to have a public wedding in a month."

"Why are Rachel and Prince Adam having a secret wedding first?"

"I do not know. Your uncle did not tell me."

Gaston and LeFou were going camping, so Belle did not have to cook a big meal. Gaston told Belle that he was going to get a maid to help with the cooking and cleaning.

Gaston also told Belle that they can go to Paris for their anniversary. Belle was looking forward for their anniversary. Belle was going to get Gaston some more hunting gear.

Belle did not have very many friends. Her cousins were busy. Belle's cousin, Julie, did not like her. Julie also married Nicholas, the son of Larry Hutchins. Belle was not welcome in Larry Hutchins' house.

When Belle was getting dinner ready for her and her father, she saw LeFou. LeFou rushed over to Belle.

"Belle, Gaston has been hurt really bad. He needs a blood transfusion and the doctors are having a hard time finding his blood type." LeFou hurriedly said.

"I will go talk to King Alex to see if he can help." Belle replied.

Belle and LeFou went to look for King Alex.

"Your Highness, my husband, Gaston, has been injured and needs a blood transfusion. The doctors are having a hard time finding type O blood," Belle urged.

"I will let the whole kingdom know." King Alex granted her wish.

"Thank you, your Highness."

Henry came to visit King Alex when Belle and LeFou were about to leave.

"Hello, Belle. I used to know your father." Henry greeted.

"It is nice to meet you, Sir. I was wondering if you know anyone who has type O blood?" Belle asked.

"Yes, I do. My nephew, Prince Matthew, has the same blood type."

Henry got hold of Prince Matthew. Prince Matthew rushes over to donate some blood to Gaston. Gaston makes a full recovery.

The police came to asks Gaston some questions.

"Gaston, we do not believe that your injuries were caused by an accident. We think someone was trying to kill you." Officer Wells reassured.

"Why would someone try to kill me?" Gaston asks.

"We were hoping you can tell us."

"I do not know anyone who hates me enough to kill me."

"Gaston, if you think of anything, please let us know,."

Belle could not believe that someone was trying to kill Gaston. Maurice rushes over to see Belle as soon as he heard the news about Gaston.

"Belle, I heard about Gaston. How is he doing?" Maurice asks.

"Gaston is doing well. Prince Matthew donated blood to save Gaston's life."

"The townspeople have been saying that someone was trying to kill Gaston. Are the rumors true?"

"The police believe someone was trying to kill Gaston, but they do not know who." Belle heard that King Alex is going to start an investigation into Gaston's attempted murder. Belle hopes they find out who was trying to kill Gaston. The doctors release Gaston from the hospital, but ordered Gaston to be on bed rest. Gaston was not happy, but he did what the doctors told him.