Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Lisa

Lisa could not wait to get married she made so many plans. Her father Martin told her that her ex-boyfriend Andrew was helping Princess Catherine change her ways. She was happy for Andrew and hopes he is able to help Princess Catherine. It was going to be a hard challenge to help her.

Lisa went to visit Anastasia.

"Hello, Lisa, are you looking forward to getting married?" Queen Anastasia asks.

"Yes, I am. I already got my wedding dress." Lisa said.

"Alex told me Gaston is being trained to be a gentleman."

"That is going to be a hard challenge."

Prince Matthew comes walking in.

"What are you ladies talking about?" Prince Matthew asks.

"We are just talking about our wedding. How is Gaston's training going?" Lisa asks.

"Gaston's training is going well and I am surprised." Prince Matthew laughs.

"I am surprised too. Are you and Gaston getting along?" Lisa asks.

"Yes, he is going to be my best man at our wedding." Prince Matthew replied.

"Well, that is great. Belle is going to be one of my bridesmaids." Lisa said.

"I cannot believe that Belle is going to be a queen. I am happy for her. Lisa, you are going to be a princess." Queen Anastasia excitedly said.

Lisa and Prince Matthew were having a party in a couple days before the wedding.

Many people were invited to their party. The servants were getting everything ready for the party. Lisa and her sisters were shopping for their dresses. Belle went with them shopping.

"Belle, are you looking forward to being queen?" Lisa asks.

"I am scared to death, but I am hoping when I become queen, I can make some changes about education and help people who are having a hard time." Belle responded.

"I think you will make a great queen and I agree with you about helping people more. I can help you make those changes." Anastasia suggested.

The next day was the party. A lot of people showed up and everyone was happy for Lisa and Prince Matthew. Some people did not agree that Prince Matthew should marry Lisa but Prince Matthew did not care what people thought. Everyone was having fun until Loki shows up.

"Loki, what are you doing here? I hope you are not here to cause problems for my daughter Rachel." Martin said.

"No, I am not here for Rachel anymore. I am here for Lisa. You promised my father I can marry one of your daughters and I choose Lisa since she is the only daughter who is single."

"You will never marry my daughter Lisa!"

"You have no choice, Martin. You signed a contract."

"What are you doing here, Governor Hutchins?" Henry asks.

"I am here to make sure Martin keeps his promise to Loki." Larry said.

"I never promised Loki anything. I paid that money back that I owed Loki's father. Loki's father never said I have to give Loki one of my daughters' hand in marriage."

"Martin, didn't you sign this contract, promising Loki one of your daughter's hand in marriage? Is this your signature?"

"Yes, it is, but I did not think I had to pay the money back."

"Well, you should have read the small print before signing the contract. If you do not keep your promise, Loki is going to sue you for everything you've got."

"I do not want to marry Loki. I never promised to marry him. I love Prince Matthew." Lisa said.

"I do not care if Loki sues me for everything I've got because my daughter's happiness comes first." Martin said angrily.

"You are going to be sorry!" Loki yells to Martin.

"Governor Hutchins, you and Loki need to leave now or I will have you two throw out." Henry replied angrily.

Governor Hutchins and Loki left on bad terms.