Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Prince Adam

Rachel heard from her father that someone was trying to kill Gaston. Rachel was wondering who was trying to kill Gaston. Rachel was also scared for Belle because the killer could try to hurt Belle. Rachel did hear that King Alex was investigating who was trying to kill Gaston but has no clues. Rachel and Prince Adam were getting married in two days. Rachel already had her wedding dress. Everyone was looking forward to the wedding.

Henry also heard that someone was trying to kill Maurice's son-in-law and Prince Matthew saved Gaston's life. Henry was thinking about his nephew Edward. Henry decides to have the doctors do an autopsy on his nephew's body. He did not tell his son Prince Adam or his nephew Prince Matthew because he was wanting to wait for the autopsy report to come back. The doctors were already doing the autopsy on the body.

It did not take long to do the autopsy.

Dr. Quinn calls Henry.

"Henry, we got the results back." Dr. Quinn said.

Henry rushes right over to the doctors.

"What did the autopsy report say?" Henry asks.

"The body is not your nephew Edward. The body is Gaston Hutchins."

Henry could not believe what the doctor was telling him. He also could not believe that it could be the man that was going to marry Belle, Prince Edward. Henry was not all that surprised about Gaston being mistaken as Prince Edward because he is the spitting image of Henry's brother King Benjamin.

"Dr. Quinn, do any blood samples of Gaston need to be sent to do a blood test?"

"Yes, we do."

Dr. Quinn did the blood test. Henry could not wait until the blood test came back.

The next day the blood result was in. Henry rushes on over.

"Dr. Quinn, what did the blood test say?"

"The blood test came out positive. Gaston is your nephew Prince Edward."

Henry went back home. Henry called to ask Prince Matthew and Queen Anastasia to meet him at his house.

"What is going on, Uncle Henry?" Prince Matthew asks.

"Your brother Prince Edward is still alive. Gaston is your brother. Prince Edward and I have the blood results to prove it."

Henry told Prince Adam about Gaston.

"I cannot believe that Gaston is my cousin." Prince Adam said. "I am surprised too, son, but when Prince Matthew donated blood to Gaston, I started to wonder. I had Dr. Quinn do a blood test and the test came out positive."

"Have you told Gaston yet?" Prince Adam asks.

"No, I am going to wait until after your wedding."

Prince Adam could not believe his wedding day was here. He got ready for his wedding. Rachel was getting ready too. Her wedding dress was beautiful. She meets Prince Adam and they took their vows. The priest pronounced them, husband and wife. Prince Adam became human again and so did all the servants.

Prince Adam and Rachel threw a big party and invited everyone in the kingdom.

Prince Adam saw Gaston and Belle dancing. He could not believe how much Gaston looked like Prince Matthew. He also saw his father talking to Gaston and Belle.

"Gaston, can we talk?" Henry asks.

"Sure, we can." Gaston said. "Gaston, when my nephew Prince Matthew donated blood to save your life, we found out that you are my nephew Prince Edward. For many years, we thought that Prince Edward was killed."

Gaston could not believe that he was a prince. He knew he was adopted, but he never knew who his real parents were.

"I knew I was adopted, but I did not know who my parents were. I am glad you told me and I hope I am not a disappointment."

"No, you are not Gaston."