Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Prince Adam

Prince Adam was still angry about Loki kidnapping Rachel.

"Adam, are you okay?" Beth asks.

"No, I am not. I am angry and worried that they might release Loki from jail. I heard that Governor Hutchins was going to help Loki." Prince Adam replied.

"I heard about that. Adam, your father and I are going to do what we can to make sure that Loki does not get out." Beth replied.

Rachel was still scared, but she was happy that Adam made a full recovery.

"How are you feeling Adam?" Rachel asks.

"I am doing okay, just tired." Adam replied.

"My dad told me that they might be releasing Loki and Governor Hutchins is helping Loki."

"Do not worry, Rachel, because my parents are doing what they can to make sure they do not release Loki. I also heard that the townspeople are protesting."

"I am glad to hear that because I was worried. I am sure the judge will not release Loki knowing the townspeople are against it."

"I agree. I am sure the judge and the governor want to stay on the townspeople good sides because they need their votes."

"Governor Hutchins is an evil man and has been a dirty crook."

"Do not worry, Rachel, even if Loki gets out of prison I will protect you and your family."

Prince Adam wants to do something for Rachel, but he did not know what to do. Prince Adam went to look for Lumiere.

"I need your help, Lumiere. I want to do something special for Rachel but I do not know what to do." Adam replied.

"Well, what does Rachel love to do?" Lumiere asks.

"Rachel loves to write."

"You can have a room made for Rachel to write."

"Lumiere. that is a great idea!" Adam replied.

Prince Adam, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth got Rachael a writing room.

"Your Highness, Rachel is really going to love this room." Cogsworth replied.

"I hope you are right, Cogsworth," Prince Adam replied.

"I know Rachel would love this room because I think we did a great job."

"I agree and I am really proud of your Highness for doing this for Miss Rachel. The poor girl has gone through enough with that madman." Mrs. Potts replied.

"I have a surprise for you Rachel." Prince Adam replied.

"What is it?" Rachel asks.

"It is a surprise so close your eyes."

Prince Adam leads Rachel up the stairs.

"You can open your eyes,"

Rachel saw a beautiful room that was an office.

"I had this room made for you so you can work on your writing." Prince Adam replied.

"I love it, but you did not have to do this. Thank you." Rachel replied happily.

"You are welcome and I am happy you like your surprise." Prince Adam replied.

Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth were happy as well. "Our plan worked!" Lumiere replied happily.

"We will be human again before you know it." Mrs. Potts replied.

"I cannot wait to be human again mommy, so I can go back to school." Chip told Mrs. Potts.

"I know Chip and I would love to go to town to visit with people. I have been cooped up forever. I miss going shopping for Prince Adam and for us." Mrs. Potts told Chip.

"We have to fix this place up, so we can plan a special dinner for Prince Adam and Rachel." Lumiere replied.

"That is a good idea." Mrs. Potts replied.