Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Lisa

Lisa heard about her sister, Emily, being forced to marry Loki. Lisa felt guilty that Emily have to be forced to marry that monster Loki.

"Dad, I heard that Emily have to marry Loki." Lisa said.

"Yes, Emily has to marry Loki because his sister, Rose, threatened to curse the kingdom if I did not go through with my promise. King Alex and his father were scared because they did not want the kingdom to be cursed. King Alex and his father, Henry, told me that I have no choice. I have to keep my promise to Loki." Martin explained.

"I understand, Dad, I just feel bad for Emily."

Lisa started feeling sick and dizzy. She went to the doctor and the doctor told her that she was pregnant. She told Prince Matthew about her being pregnant and he was so happy. Prince Matthew wants to throw a party to celebrate the baby. She told her father and he was happy too.

Lisa just wished that Emily could be happy. Belle and Gaston were having another baby too. Gaston did not care if the baby was a boy or girl because he already had his son, Edward. Lisa was hoping that she and Belle would have their babies at the same time.

Maurice was not happy about Emily being forced to marry Loki. Emily was Maurice's favorite niece. He to went to talk to King Alex and Henry.

"How can you force my niece Emily to marry that monster?" Maurice asked.

"Maurice, we have no choice. If Martin did not keep his promise to Loki, his sister, Rose, will have curse the whole kingdom." Henry said.

"I understand, but I just hate that my niece has to sacrifice her happiness to save the kingdom."

"Maurice, I believe there has to be some good that will come out of this. I believe Martin's daughter is a good woman. I believe Anastasia can help change me my ways because I was a monster. Also, Rachel had help change Adam's way and he was the worst monster then I was. I believe and hope maybe if Loki settles down with a wife he would stop being so evil." King Alex explained.

"I hope you are right Your Highness."

Maurice went back home to the castle.

"I wish I could help Maurice get your niece out of this marriage with Loki but there is nothing I can do." Gaston said.

"I know you would help. What is Belle doing?"

"The doctor order Belle to be on bed rest until the baby is born and she is not very happy about it. I did buy her a Kindle so she can download some books and got some movies for her to watch."

Maurice start thinking how Gaston change his ways because of Belle. Maurice always puts Gaston in the same league as Loki. Maurice never understood why Belle married Gaston, but now he does not question his daughter. Gaston has been a good husband to Belle. Gaston even treats Belle like an equal. If Belle is able to change Gaston's ways, maybe Emily can change Loki's ways. Maurice hopes that Emily can find some happiness.

Maurice went to see Belle.

"How are you feeling? Maurice asks.

"I am feeling okay. I just wish I did not have to stay in bed." Belle complained.

"Once that baby is born, all that sacrifice that you making will be worth it."

Rose came walking in King Alex's castle.

"Well, is Martin going to keep his promise to Loki?" Rose asks King Alex.

"Yes, he is. Martin is giving his daughter, Emily, to Loki as a wife. Rose, we just broke up Emily's engagement to another man so she is heartbroken. I hope Loki can be patient with her because she was in love with this man." King Alex said angrily.

"I understand. Loki will be patient and earn Emily's love. Thank you for not fighting me on this."