Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Princess Catherine

Princess Catherine was still angry with King Alex for throwing her out of the party. She could not believe how rude people were to her.

"I cannot believe how rude King Alex was to me!" Princess Catherine exclaimed.

"Catherine, you were the one that was rude. You promised that you were going to behave yourself at the party and you have broken your promise. You were rude to Queen Anastasia and her sister, Lisa. You should go and apologize to them." King George scolded.

"I will never apologize to those witches."

"Catherine, if you do not apologize, you will not be welcomed back to King Alex's castle."

"I do not care because I cannot stand King Alex."

"Catherine, you will apologize or I will cut you off. Do you understand?!"

"Yes, I understand, Father."

She was upset and did not know why her father was taking King Alex's side. She also was walking angrily around the garden when she saw the same ugly woman that she saw at the party.

"What do you want?" Princess Catherine asks.

"I told you: if you do not change your ways, you will pay." Rose replied.

"Go away or I will call the police!"

"Okay, but I warned you."

Rose turned into a fairy and also turned Princess Catherine into an ugly beast.She told Princess Catherine that the spell could only be broken if she learns to love and earn their love in return.

King George came home and saw Princess Catherine. He could not believe how ugly Princess Catherine was and he was scared to death.

"Father, look at what this ugly witch did to me!" Prince Catherine yells.

He almost stumbled and went to look for Rose. He finally found her.

"Please turn my daughter human again." King George begs.

"The only way your daughter will be human again is if she learns to love and earn it back." Rose repeated.

He did not know what to do. He decided to go and visit Henry to ask for help.

"Henry, I need your help. A witch turned Catherine into a beast and I do not know what to do." George replied sadly.

"I know what you are going through because my son, Adam, was turned into a beast by a witch for being a jerk."

Martin's daughter, Rachel, saved my son."

Henry went to visit Prince Matthew and Lisa and told them what happened to Princess Catherine.

"King George does not know what to do and he worries about Princess Catherine." Henry explained frantically.

"I have an idea. My ex-boyfriend Andrew Madison could help. He's a really good man." Lisa reassured.

"I am sure King George would be happy we found someone to break the curse."

Lisa took Henry to visit Andrew. Henry told him all about Princess Catherine being cursed by a witch and how she has to change her way so the curse could be broken. However, he did not tell Andrew that Princess Catherine has to learn to love and earn it back. Henry asks Andrew if he could help. Andrew agrees to help. He did warn Andrew that Princess Catherine was an ugly beast, Andrew did not care. He still wanted to help.