Twisted

*****

A/N

This chapter will include Jungkook's POV, and also yours. Something different just to spice things up a little.

*****

Jungkook's POV

I leave the room and slam the door behind me. I couldn't stand to be in there any longer, watching the hurtful scene unfurl before my eyes. I walk straight out the front door, beginning to jog down the street. I hear Y/N calling my name, but I don't even glance back. Instead, I break out into a run. My legs pump faster and faster until suddenly I'm sprinting, my breathing heavy and laboured. I run and run, not even knowing where I'm going or what exactly I'm running away from. I run until I can run no longer.

Gasping for air, I rest my forehead against the bark of a nearby tree. I need time to think. Why did I just act the way I did?

Okay, yes. I admit it. 

I like Y/N. 

But it was just a dare, and it's not like Y/N wanted to kiss Jimin, right?

But in the back of my mind, I know that it's very likely she did. What if she likes him? Although that's not something I want to even think about, deep down I know it's a possibility. 

It's not like she would ever go for someone like me anyway. I can tell that she hates playboys. Even though just lately I find myself not wanting to spend time with any other girl than Y/N, I still feel dirty because of my past. I am flawed.

But Jimin is perfect. I know it's not a good thing to feel about your friend, but I was always secretly jealous of him. He might not be the CEO of Seoul's biggest computer company as I am, but I only got this title because it was given to me. Everything I ever had was handed to me on a silver platter, and look at the despicable person it's turned me into.

Jimin on the other hand always had to work hard for what he wanted. It has resulted in him being a kind, selfless man who always put others before himself. I know Jimin would be so much better for Y/N, but even so, I still can't help but be selfish and wish she was mine. I punch the trunk of the tree in frustration.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?" I yell into the silent darkness.

Sighing irritably, I stand at the edge of the sidewalk and hail a cab. The only way I can be sure and put my troubled mind at rest is to confess my feelings to Y/N. I know that she doesn't feel the same way as I do, but I just need to know that she doesn't like Jimin. If she does like Jimin... no, I don't want to think about that.

I will confess to her on Monday. I can't go back to their house now, not after what happened. I've already had enough humiliation for one day.

Leaning back in the car seat and resting my head against the cool glass window, I let my eyes blur out of focus as I stare at the passing trees and houses.

*****

Your POV

I call out his name as he speed-walks out of the front door, but he's too fast. Before I can even blink, he is gone, darting off into the night. 

Guilt washes over me. I feel crushed at the thought of hurting him. I want nothing more at this moment than to sprint after him and confess my feelings, but I think it might be too late.

I should be excited... if Jungkook really is jealous, doesn't that mean he likes me? But instead, I can't help but think that any initial feelings he may have felt for me are probably extinguished by what he just saw.