The Plan of Action

****

Please vote if you want the next chapter to be published faster, it gives me motivation xx

*****

Jungkook's POV

"She was totally batshit crazy,"

My eyes widen at my hyungs' words and a feeling of dread washes over me. Yoongi has just got home from his little mission, and from what he's told me Y/N sounds really, really mad at me. But I've realised now that I need her in my life, and I'm going to fix this if it's the last thing I do. My mind has been whirring ever since she left my house, and i've finally decided; It's go big, or go home.

"Hyung, I'm gonna get her back. But I'm going to need your help," i pause, thinking rapidly. "We need to formulate a plan. Get all the boys round my place, pronto,"

"But Jungkook-ah... it's 11pm. You know what they're like, they're too lazy to come out,"

"Well make them come. I need to do this as soon as possible,"

"Ugh, you're the youngest one of us, yet how come you always manage to order your hyungs around? You're so commanding,"

"What do you expect, hyung? I'm a boss,"

"Fine. But promise me I won't have to kidnap Y/N again, that was just awkward,"

"Oh, no no, whatever happens, I will let her make her own decision if she wants to turn up or not. No kidnapping, that's a promise. I'm afraid that what I'm about to ask you all to do is a little riskier than a mere kidnapping,"

"I already don't like the tone of voice you're using,"

"Please Hyung. I need to do something BIG and EXTRAVAGANT. And I have the perfect plan, I just need you to promise you'll help me and won't back out once I tell you what it is,"

"Why do I listen to you?"

"Because I'm the golden maknae and you love me" I said cheekily.

Yoongi groans in defeat. "Fine, we'll be there in 15 minutes,"

I grin a massive grin. If I have Yoongi Hyung on board, everything else will fall into place. This is going to be hella expensive, but money is no object when it comes to my girl. I know that what I'm planning to do is a little wild, but it will be worth it if it shows Y/N how much I love her.

"Thanks Hyung, you're the best,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever kid. As long as I can sleep when I get there,"

*****

Your POV

(The next morning)

I drag myself into JJK and walk toward the front desk, where Yoongi is tiredly sipping a strong black coffee. By the looks of the dark circles under his eyes, his beverage doesn't seem to be having much of an effect.

I've been thinking a lot about everything that happened last night. Although I am far from being able to forgive Jungkook right now, I acknowledge that I overreacted when talking to Yoongi. I feel like shit for how disrespectfully I spoke to him when all he was trying to do was help. I need to apologise to him, and it's better to get it over and done with now.

Approaching him nervously, I clasp my hands together on top of the counter. He sets down his cup of coffee and looks me in the eye sternly. I gulp.

"Yoongi Oppa... I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted last night. You were right; it wasn't your place to tell me about the incident, that was Jungkook's job," I said, gritting my teeth slightly as the boss' name left my lips. "I overreacted. I'm sorry,"

Yoongi raises his eyebrows slightly but there's sympathy in his sharp brown eyes.

"I'll forgive you this time Y/N, only because I know you're upset," He nods, and I smile at him sadly.

"But next time you swear at me, you'd better watch your back," he adds jokingly. My eyes widen and my cheeks flame with embarrassment when I remember the words I said before I slammed the door in his face. Yoongi chuckles slightly and I turn around quickly and walk towards the lift.

"Are you going to talk to him?" he calls after me.

"NO! I mean... not yet. I'm not ready," I got into the lift and pressed the button for my floor.

"You can't run away forever, Y/N!," he yelled as the doors began to close.

"Yes I can!," I yelled back, waving to him as the lift doors sealed shut.

I sighed as I looked around the lift. Suddenly I was reminded of the time when I got a text from Jimin, and Jungkook had gotten jealous and grabbed my phone. I smiled faintly at the memory before it was erased after I reminded myself that Jungkook had continued to be unfaithful to his feelings for me even after that.

As I stepped out of the elevator, I couldn't help but wonder where he was right now. Would he be in his office? I wonder if he's feeling upset because of our argument... or maybe he doesn't even care.

I approach my desk, and I notice that someone has accidentally left some paperwork on it. I frown. People are always leaving things lying around the place, you'd think the offices of a top company would be tidy and organised.

But it is not until I reach the polished wooden surface that I realise; the item on my desk was not a sheet of random paperwork carelessly left behind by a co-worker. Placed beside my computer mouse was a smooth, white envelope; and there was something else lying next to it.

Really, a rose? In any other situation, I would have smiled a bit at how at how cliche it was. But the irony of the simple symbol of love just made the reality seem even more painfully obvious.

Picking up the envelope, I turn it over in my hands and see that my name is carefully written on the back in his familiar handwriting.

I look around me to see if the giver is still in the room, even though as soon as I saw the envelope I hadn't had to think twice about who it was from. Sighing, I finger the corner hesitantly. Should I even open it?

Ugh, screw it.

Sliding my finger under the flap, I open the envelope and pull out the paper inside. Printed in neat handwriting are the words;

'If you're willing to give me a chance to fix this, meet me at the end of your street at 10 o'clock tonight. I know I can't just expect you to turn up, but I really hope you do. I'll be waiting for you, Y/N.

JJK '

*****