team mates ch 1

Cana pov

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm yelled waking me up, before I smashed the snooze button and fell back asleep. This repeated 5-9 more times before my mom entered the room throwing my duvet off my, letting the cold morning air freeze me slowly.

Sighing I left my bed and looked at the clock and it read 7.56am. Shoot I had school in 24 minuets! And it's a 30 minutes walk! My mom looked at me and giggled before leaving the room with her long blonde hair Swaying behind her. Thanks for getting me up on time mom...

I quickly threw my black ninja gear on and popped my silky blonde hair into a high ponytail, I then slipped my black ninja trainers on before sliding my hands into my ninja gloves that had my clans crest on.

"Y'know Cana, ninja sandles are quicker to put on I don't know why you wear trainers" mom stated as she leaned against the wall eating an apple.

"A kunai is thrown at you, you try to dodge but it hits your foot, with trainers you have extra protection" I explained as my mom threw an apple my way which I caught and took a bite as I swung my bag over my shoulder and rushed off to get to the academy before I'm late.

When I reached the academy I snuck through the door and sat down hoping I wasn't noticed.

"Cana Saka! You're late! Again!" Iruka yelled making me realise I was caught.

"Aww how did you know I swear I went unnoticed as I snuck in" I complained.

"I had already done the register and I look up to see you next to Sasuke I wouldn't have noticed If you sat in a corner" he explained.

"Oh... well I'm sorry for being late" I muttered not actually sorry, more sleep is better then the 5 minuets of class that I missed.

"Woohoo!" Came an ecstatic yell from across the class room as Iruka handed out our results for this year's exams and stuff.

"Good news Naruto?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah! Believe it! I beat my high score in shurikin training!" He yelled

"Oh cool what'd you get" I asked glad he's improving.

"10/100!" He yelled and sasuke next to me muttered "idiot" as I sent Naruto a thumbs up.

"Cana what did you get" Sasuke asked seriously.

"Ah you're still trying to beat me? What test results do you want?" I asked.

"Hn all" he stated and I pushed my sheet in his direction.

Shurikin- 94/100

Ninjustu- 100/100

Genjutsu- 49/100

Taujutsu- 83/100

Stratagy- 92/100

Team work- 67/100

"Damn it" sasuke muttered and I smirked knowing I beat an Uchiha.

I looked at his sheet and realised he's catching up for most things.

Shurikin- 89/100

Ninjustu- 93/100

Genjutsu - 58/100

Taujutsu- 78/100

Stratagy- 66/100

Team work- 29/100

"You sure have improved Uchiha, bit embarrassing how low your genjutsu is with your clan specialising in it" I teased and he glared.

"Cana, You didn't take the Same test as they all did this term, you took higher ones but you still came out on top, we want to transfer you to a genin squad" Iruka explained and I was shocked, and Sasuke looked furious.

"Really?" I asked in utter disbelief and he nodded.

"But I'm only 11, aren't people who graduate from the academy 12/13 unless they fail the genin exam?" I asked trying to make sense of it.

"Yeah but it's happened before, but it's rare and you have to be an excellent shinobi for it to happen" he explained before chucking me a black headband up at me making my eyes shine in amazement.

"Sensei I wanna be genin to!" Naruto yelled and Iruka looked at him and said "one day you will" before he told me to meet my new team at training ground 6, apparently I'm late but that's probably my own fault.

I stated running so I'm not too late as I don't want to make a bad impression, luckily I wear weights to increase my speed and cause I was in a rush I forgot them making me extra fast.

"Sorry I'm late" I said as I reached the group of genin and their sensei.

"How youthful! Our newest member had arrived" the man I assume to be my sensei yelled pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Hi I'm Cana saka" I said with a slight bow as I got the man a green spandex off me.

"My youthful students let's all introduce our self's to our newest team mate,I'll go first. My name is might gai, I'm your sensei, I like youthful things and dislike unyouthful things, tenten your turn." sensei explained

A girl who had her chocolaty hair up in two neat buns said "my name is tenten I adore weapons and hate hand to hand combat"

"I'm neji hyuuga I like things and hate the main branch" the white eyes boy with long black hair said after gai nodded at him.

"I'm rock Lee of the village hidden in the leaves! I like everything I hate this that aren't youthful" a guy who looked exactly like Sensei but smaller said.

"How about you my youthful flower' gai asked me and I took a deep breath before saying.

"As i preciously said, I'm Cana saka. I love my family and friends and I would do anything for them, I hate traitors and well anything else you don't need to know." I explained twirling my golden locks nervously.

"Let's spar! I wanna test her youthful strength" Lee ,I think it was, yelled and gai quickly agreed.

Sighing I wrapped my hair up into a quick messy bun as it's easier to fight with out it being in my way.

"First up I want tenten vs Cana, sorry kiddo but you'll be in all the matches we are testing your ability my youthful blossom" he explained and I nodded being fine with it as my chakra is higher then most thanks to the training I've been undergoing.

"good luck" i said as i patted her on the back before standing five meters away from Tenten and she drew out her weapons but I just stood there calmly not taking any weapon of sorts out.

"You can't beat me without a weapon" she stated and I just smirked at her.

"Arrogates gets you no where" she yelled trying annoyed as she charged at me. She jumped in the air about 2 meters from me and threw several shurikin at me but every one of them missed me shocking everyone but me. Trying again she threw sebon needles which also missed. In seconds I appeared behind the poor girl and hit the back of her head knocking her out.

Shame she doesn't know my jutsu.