Ch 19 Shippuden begin!

Cana pov

I stared up at the big red gates that had the leaf emblem in the centre top, I let out a shaky breath as I walked through the gates.
"State your name and purpose for coming to the hidden leaf" a voice To my left stated, oh right.... We have guards.
"Cana Saka of the Saka clan, oh wait sorry you could have guessed that due to my last name being Saka... Oh my purpose well I went on a training mission for three years and now I've returned" I rambled, embarrassing myself a bit.

"I see, well you should head up to the 5th Hokage, she called you earlier but you're late" I blushed a little embarrassed I was distracted by a squirrel on my way and decided to play with it a bit before coming straight home I guess it delayed me quite a bit.

Neji pov-

We had been standing in the Hokage's office for twenty minutes now, the first five was explaining what the mission was the last fifteen was waiting for somebody, I would assume it's Kakashi-sensei based off how late they are but team Kakashi are already on a mission so I guess I gotta cross that off my list of possiblitys.

Suddenly the door slammed open and a girl who looked very familiar stood there out off breath she had midnight blue hair and icy blue eyes she was beautiful. It wasn't even a second later when I realized it was Cana.

Her hand flew to her head in a salute "sorry I'm late a squirrel stole my attention, Cana Saka reporting for business" I smiled at her even though she hadn't noticed us yet.

Lady tsunade glared at her, annoyed with her tardiness upon meeting her, Cana let out an awkward laugh then looked around the room and the moment our eyes connected she stopped, frozen in her place, her cheeks turned a dusty pink and my heart skipped a best.
"Neji..." She muttered staring at me, my name rolling out her mouth was like the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

"Look kids, you have a mission so get out my office! You can reunited and explain the mission on the way! I want you to leave in no more than a hour" we nodded and left the room.

"As much as I have a thousand questions to ask you, Lee, Gai and I will leave you two alone" Tenten said with a wink as she pulled the youth addicts away leaving Cana and I awkwardly stood there.

"So um how you been?" I asked trying to start up a conversation.
"Oh I unlocked stage four of my kekkie genkai! I can undo any curse now" I stated proudly before she looked like she remembered something really important, her hand went to the back of my head and I gave her a curious look but made no attempt to stop her she then pulled my headband from my head, this revealed my green curse mark to her, I was a little self conscious but I have complete and utter faith in her.

"When I researched curses to get a deeper understanding of them, I heard about the hyuuga curse given to keep them under control, I was curious if you had it... I bet you don't deserve it" she stated as she closed her eyes and rested her hand on my forehead I wasn't focused on what she was doing I was just studying her every feature, how her eyes and nose scrunched in concentration and how she breathed at a steady peaceful pace, the girl Infront of me is the girl I love... The girl I waited for.

When she opened her eyes again she gave me a soft smile "your curse is gone and I build up up system so you can't be cured with the same jutsu again" I pulled her into a hug and muttered thank you in her hair, she returned the hug tightly. I never wanted to let her go again.