Scroll ch 14

A/N: this chapter is going over the scroll Cana gave Neji last chapter it's pretty important but you can skip it if ya want but it will cause u slight confusion if you do the chapter is in nobody's pov.

SAKE CLAN: Cana Saka

Biological Mother: Sara saka
Biological father: Danki saka (clan head)
Adoptive mother: Rin saka
Adoptive father: none.

History of her birth

Danki at the age of 23 wanted to leave the role of clan head but had no children to pass the name down to, he wanted to run away with a woman and start a new in the land of waves. The elders refused the request to leave until he had given the clan their next leader, even if the child was only a baby the clan elders would have her raised to be strong and smart, a born leader.

Danki and Sara agreed to have a child before they left to the land of waves, a child they could leave in the village as proof of their love and a new leader for the clan.

Miku one of the village alders had a daughter who was 24 and incapable of baring children this, her name was Rin Saka. Considering most of the Saka clan are born with blonde hair we wasn't worried about having to use a jutsu on the child who is later called Cana as we assumed she'd be the same... but around a month after she was born (when her hair started to show properly) we realised how wrong we were, Cana Saka was born with light blue hair, which was very unusual... at first we assumed Sara had cheated on Danki concidering they were running away together it just didn't seem logical but then I remembered Danki was the grandson of the legendary moon, the legendary moon was around in the time period of the three way War between: Saka, Uchiha and Senju.

The legendary moons name was Miku saka and she was the wife of Tobirama senju and had 3 siblings that all died in war, she became clan head at 15 and after marraige kept the label Saka.

(A/N im thinking I might make a book about Miku and tobirama that then leads on to a book about her children which leads on to this book is that a good idea or should I just forget it?)

When Cana appearance started to change from the rest of the clans we put her under a Genjutsu so she had blond hair and grey eyes like the rest of the clan instead of pale blue hair with white eyes. The clan knew she was the clan heir and so will Cana when she's 5 but how she is won't be explained until this scroll is handed down to her.

Sara saka her real mother after giving birth to Cana cried over leaving her only child and was distraught about the idea of her child growing up and living with another lady who her daughter would call mother, sara visited Cana every once in a while up until she was 4 where she had to say goodbye to her daughter for good.
Cana is estimated to unlock her kekkie genkai at a young age being able to bend curses to her will simply, she unlocked the first stage at age 5, the second at age 9. There is a strong chance that she also has the potential to unlock the fifth and final final stage of the kekkie genkai known as the curse of life and death, this is a supreme rare side of the genkai that only mika has had the potential to unlock, most clan members only know of 4 stages.

Cana saka must take on the role of clan head by the age of 16 if not the clan name would be given back to Danki who would be forced to return from the land of waves.