leaving the nest ch 15

Very short chapter but great video up top... that doesn't relate to the chapter much... Or at all.

Neji pov

I stared down at the scroll shocked by the story the words told... Cana is adopted. She cried so much at her mother's and clans death but if her parents took her with them... none of this would be happening to her, but at the same time... I wouldn't know her.

Cana pov -

"Lord hokage" I stated as I pushed the door of his office open casually. Inside the office was Asuma and Lord third playing shoji and Asuma appeared to be winning, probably because of all his matches with Shikamaru.

"Ah my child... are you hear to yell about not being told about your clan?" He asked sorrowfully with an eyebrow raised.

"Nope I'm hear for village leave, three years if possible, if not... I'm deflecting" I stated casually making serious eye contact with him.

Asuma's eyes widened in shock and he looked like he was about to say something before the hokage rose his hand, telling Asuma to stay quiet. Dad have me that look... the real serious one that he barely uses, the one that says "we'll talk later" I gave him a swift nod.

"Why?" The third asked taking a puff of his pipe.

"Because... i want to find my parents and then I want to have my dad train me" I stated.

"You have permission to leave... IF you can get Asuma to agree, as your carer he needs to agree to this stuff before I can let u go, if he doesn't agree and you do deflect... well the next time a leaf ninja sees you, you'd be killed on sight" he explained with a smirk knowing it'd be hard for Asuma to agree.

"She can go" Dad said with a worried glance at me and I looked at him relived.

"But... not for another week" he finished and I smiled brightly throwing my arms around my dad.

Asuma pov-

If I didn't agree to her leaving she'd be hunted and killed... This way made more sense... plus everyone should know their family, but of course worry consumes me