3 years Ch18

Cana ^^ now the genjutsu has been released.

Cana pov

Its been three years, my mom and dad asked if I wanted to undo the genjutsu and I had been so focused on the fact I was adopted and my clan was dropping dead that I had completely forgotten about appearances. I agreed to undo the genjutsu and my hair was a beautiful shade of dark blue and my eyes were a crystal ocean blue. I also appear to have three red dots under my left eye which I didn't know the meaning of but I didn't care too much.

When I left the leaf my hair reached my waist, it was inconvenient but I tied it up most the time so it wasn't in my way, I decided to cut it to my shoulders for convenience and it looks pretty nice so that's cool. When the genjutsu was released on me I discovered the justu was being created by my own chakra and now it's gone my chakra reserves have gone up by 1/10 that my not be a lot but it could be the difference in life and death.

In my time living with my biological parents I unlocked stage four of my kekkie genkai and my father would cast curses on random people to improve my abilities at undoing them before a disaster happened, it wasn't very nice to do to the citizens but it did greatly improved my ability to undo a curse, however I don't know when I'll ever need it, unless a Saka member was against me.

I received word from the leaf that they want me back in two days so I'm heading out later today, I can't wait to see everyone again! Some more than others but still I'm excited.

Through the three years I received letters from all my friends updating me on everything that has happened, like Sasuke leaving to join Orochimaru honestly, I thought he was better then that but you can't tell somebody's intentions by looking at them, that would be too easy. I swear if I ever see him I'm putting a curse on him so he has to return to the village, I'm also blessing him so those feelings of hate become love, his anger towards his brother is turning out to be rather inconvenient.

Tenten told me that Neji has been waiting for my return for years, that makes me feel bad that he's been waiting all this time but it makes me more excited to see him, I also wanted to surprise him with my appearance he's going to be so shocked!

Speaking of Neji apparently he got his ass kicked in the chunin exams and he's stopped talking about destiny thank god! I need to thank whoever beat him. But he did eventually pass and become Chunin and later jonin. Speaking of chunin exams, the sand and sound attacked in the final round, the Hokage died. I didn't really know him that well so I wasn't upset about it, I was however worried about Asuma, I know what it's like to lose a parent so I can't imagine he took it well, I had an urge to rush back and hug my dad to tell him it will all be okay but I couldn't, I wasn't there in the fight, I don't know how it went down or if I could have prevented it, because of that I have to right to return after the fight to comfort him.

I looked up at the sky and threw my bag on my back before I headed off towards the village hidden in the leaves.

I'm coming home Neji, Dad, please just wait a little longer.