「1」_Introduction

Thank you for giving this story a chance by reading it. It gives my heart a warm feeling that I've always wanted, even though I'm super shy to publish a story.

Then, I won't hold you up anymore by writing much more about me. It's about you in this story, it's about us, the readers. //yes, I'm a reader as well//

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

Y/n, L/n. She's the girl who loves technology, yet she loves nature as well.

Sometimes, she locks herself up inside her room just to hack another computer.

That's her favourite pastime to soothe her boredom.

But because of that as well, she always forgets to water her vegetables and flowers in her backyard, resulting in her being gloomy after harvesting time.

See? She's not some kind of girl who's heartless, she has emotions you know!

Even though she doesn't have enough time to celebrate her birthday because she doesn't know which day it is, she still sings happy birthday to herself whenever it's the last day of the year.

With some of the butlers as well.

She'll bake you some good pastries that she loves and even cook you some traditional foods that have her own vegetables as ingredients.

Though, she won't probably give it to you anyway because she'll just give it to her companions, saying that it's a gift for being her friend.

While her house is just a couple of kilometres away from the butler's house when you enter through the front gate, her parent's house is all the way on the other side of her gardens' maze.

Her foster parents are intimidating yet kind at the same time.

They've given her a task to just use the maze when she's older and strong enough to protect herself from the poison ivy and plants that are growing inside the maze.

Yet being the stubborn kid she is, she crossed the maze. Making it to the other side before catching a deadly disease that could harm her lungs.

But thanks to the kind hearted foster parents she has, she survived.

Later on getting slightly immune to the poison ivy, and some of the poisonous plants.

Though when she woke up after the fever fades away, she declared that she have a sickness called "photopsia",

Giving the reason that she sees flashing lights coming around her parents whenever they're around.

So she wrapped her eyes in a blindfold, not wanting to see those flashing lights again.

She made it back to her house, being accompanied by her foster parents because they are too worried.

They drove around the private land that they have and they praised her because they saw her vegetable farm and her flower garden.

Though that only made her have pressure on herself that triggered the self harming problem.

After her parents go away, she runs to her room, breathing heavily as she tries to recover from what she just saw.

She thought that she's losing her mind because she didn't just see flashing lights around her parents, they had colour.

And the colour that she just saw is rose-pink.