「8」_Phase 3

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

No one's POV

Killua was surprised because someone jumped into his back. Seeing a black hair strands flying into his view made him grab the person's ankle to steady her, making his skateboard fall alone into the room with a loud thud after him.

When he fell down crouching, he looked behind him and saw an unconscious y/n, her obvious pale face. His skateboard fell a second later after his fall. He heard gasps around the room and found out that they are together.

Killua looked at Gon and grin childishly, while Leorio just laid there with his buttocks upwards into the roof. "That's quite a brief farewell." Kurapika said before his eyes stopped at y/n's unconscious form.

"Y/n?" He immediately came to Killua's side and looked at her pale face. Leorio noticed as well so he came seconds later to his side. "She jumped into me from behind and passed out immediately." Killua informed them as they thought of what to do. Gon was worried as well but his curiosity got the best of him so he read out loud the words on the wall.

"The five of you must follow the will of the majority to reach the goal." Gon recited. "Five of us?" Leorio said aloud. "Look... There are five watch here." Gon informed as he picked up one, the others following his action. "There's an O and an X button." Killua said as he peek on Gon's watch while still carrying the unconscious girl.

"Could it be that we won't be able to leave this room until five of us are present? But y/n is the fifth one, so she's the fifth person right?" Kurapika asked loudly as he looked at y/n. "No!" A speaker went on and shouted at them.

"I'm the prison warden here as well as the phase 3 examiner, Lippo." The voice replied. "Prison warden?" "There are many routes prepared throughout this tower. You have chosen the path of majority rule. Cooperation is a must be in this exam. One person's selfish behavior will cause the group's fate." The man said mischievously.

"But that girl isn't the fifth member. She'll be along with #99 until the exam ends. You two must work together as one to not bring the group's destiny in vain. The person who holds the watch can take the decision for them both. Best of luck, ladies and gentlemen!" Lippo turned off the speaker and chuckled mischievously to himself. He was buying time of course.

He could decide that y/n's the fifth person but what's the fun in that? Right? Right?

"We have no choice but to wait, I guess..." Kurapika said unsurely as he looked at y/n's unconscious form. And so, they took a seat on the floor. Killua also put y/n down gently so he can inspect his skateboard for any damages from the fall. Later on, both Gon and Killua are goofing off.

First POV

Peeling my eyes open, the pain in my head prickles my mind. Bringing up a shaky hand to rub the pain away, I couldn't help but to groan in frustration.

It hurts so much. Killua was on my right as Kurapika was on my left when I averted my eyes in the room.

Where are we? The sentence only made me question myself when I meant to say it out loud. Oh no. My voice isn't working.

The action that I did earlier brought all the attention to me. "Are you okay?" Killua asked as my head spun from the pain.

Finding my voice, I replied with a yes then slamming my head to the wall behind when my head pounds, like someone is hammering my head.

Leorio's shout isn't helping either because it made my head hurt more. I zoned out as I tried to ease the pain.

I can feel Killua's stare because he's too bored to even give a damn about Leorio's complaint.