「11」_Day 1-5 to the end

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

First POV

Still day one.

Both of my arms are stinging. It hurts but I don't understand why. Well, the pain makes me alive anyway so I ignored it. Right now, the scraps of the bamboo basket I made are itchy and poking my butt.

This annoyed me and I finally stood up to sweep them away. The basket is in my head, protecting me from the sun yet I'm too lazy to hunt my food because I already had fruits.

Now thinking about it, I should start a fire. Fire is too hard to make if I only use wood, and since I don't have any flint with me or anything that can start a fire, I'm stuck with that option.

I stood up, slinging my bag into my back, and adjusting the basket in my head. I wouldn't want my bag to be stolen so I had to keep it with me all the time. I skip through the forest, collecting firewoods as I go.

After having a handful of firewood, I always put them in the basket that I placed on the ground near me, before collecting more and coming back to it. Forests and other places that contain nature are my ideal places.

Well, either because I grew up in one or just because I love it so much. Thinking about it makes me miss my vegetable farm. I wish the gadget I made is doing its job on keeping track of watering the vegetables.

Lost in thought, I made my way back. After dumping the firewood on the ground, I immediately try to start a fire with friction. You know, two woods fastly rubbing against each other.... Well, that sounded wrong.

After a couple of handful and painful tries, It started to smoke, then it finally grew into a fire. With that done, I have to hunt. It's dusk now but the water must still be warm.

I stripped to my undergarments and kept my blindfold on. The water is still warm just like I predicted so my job isn't as hard. I walked for a couple of minutes until I found a fish jumping out of the water to catch a fly and a bird catching the fish.

But another thing caught my attention. A fishing rod trying to catch a bird. "Gon?" My voice caught the attention of the mountain boy in the green jacket. "Y/n-san?!" Remembering I'm nearly naked, I crouch down into the water. Especially digging my arms under it to hide the unwanted.

"I'm trying to hunt a fish, but I wasn't expecting you to be near the riverside as well." He blushed when he saw my bare shoulder, not specifically ignoring my statement but was just too distracted to say anything back.

"Gon?" The boy immediately turned around. "Can you stay like that for a bit? I just have to hunt a fish then I'll go." He nodded his head, his blush still visible but fortunately his back is the only thing you can see.

"Thanks!" For a minute no sound was heard. Not until a fish jumped out of the water to catch a fly and y/n immediately caught it with the basket. "Yes!" Gon was about to look but he remembered y/n's almost naked.

"I'll be going now! I'm just down the road so you'll see the smoke of my fire. Come if you want!" I raced away, and dumped the basket in the ground and immediately dressed up. That's close. I need to cover my arms with bandages.

I did so. With the bandages around my arms, I feel a little bit courageous about facing people. Now with that fish! I pull out the knife I had in my waistband and smile at the jumpy creature.

"Stay or you'll feel more pain." For the most part, it obeyed and became still so I didn't have any problems with cutting out its gills and guts. I removed the scales and poke a stick through it and stuck it to the ground above the fire.