「9」_Genuine

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

No one's POV

When Kurapika laid you down to one of the futons, Leorio immediately checked your temperature. Kurapika was right, you really are burning up. Even so, if this continues, he won't be able to treat you because he doesn't have any medicines with him.

But despite lacking in supplies, he's determined to treat you and make you feel better. Leorio adjusted your lying position into a much comfortable one before he stood up to get a towel and a bowl full of warm water.

He read it before in one of the medical books, that if you wipe warm water into the ill patient's forehead and nape, the pores will open up and release the trapped air that caused the illness.

Him and Kurapika decided on switching between every 5 hours. The two boys volunteered as well but Kurapika and Leorio knew that being kids, they will surely forget about their job and just play instead, so they denied.

Tonpa, well, who cares about that guy? He's just there in the corner, doing his own thing. The two boys looked extremely worried about your condition but nonetheless decided to put you in the adult's hands for now while they're searching for anything interesting.

Leorio, needless to say, was afraid of what the girl did in the arena. No, not the part where both Killua and y/n are fighting, the part where the girl leaned both of the blue man and the attractive girl on the edge while speaking.

You were speaking like you're a different person, a different personality, a different... You. You were different back then... Like someone is controlling you. Like someone is using your body.

Gon and Killua ran around the room. The albino managed to make the television function and both of them cheered. They ran to the other side of the room and looked through the books, skimming through them if they held something interesting.

Then Killua called Gon and both of them sat on the floor and placed the book on the table, both of them leaning to get a good look. Then they placed the book back after an hour of admiring the pictures and ran off to a corner.

2 and a half hours had passed already and Gon was practicing the stunt that Killua did. Killua demonstrated it first before giving his skateboard to Gon. "If you hesitate on the first step, you'll hurt yourself." Killua advised.

"Hey Kurapika. Once we've spent fifty hours here, we'll have fewer than ten hours, right?" Leorio questioned. "Yes, that's correct." Kurapika replied as he settled his left hand on his hip.

"That's way more than enough time!" Leorio sayed positively. "You're a fool." The rookie crusher intervened.

"Phase three lasts seventy-two hours. And each phase is designed to weed out half of the remaining candidates. So, on average, it's meant to take seventy-two hours. Just to prove that you're an idiot." Tonpa mocked.

"Well, our chances of reaching the goal within ten hours will depend on the remaining trials." Kurapika said. "Yeah, that's true." Leorio agreed. "But when we've got a guy who's so down on his luck, he can't even win a simple game of rock-paper-scissors..."

"Urusai. Do you want your head to fly off?" An intimidating voice said, and it's coming from the laying girl beside Leorio. A dark aura formed behind her and her bloodlust was hanging on the edge. Her temper is running thin.

The whole room became quiet before the girl continued. "Who do you even call 'we?' As far as I know, the five of us never really accepted you to be here." Tonpa flinched but hid it with terrified eyes. "Yah, urusai. Y/n's trying to rest here!" The girl said, Kurapika narrowed his eyes.