「2」_Goodbyes

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

First POV

After the birthday feast, I used the underground elevator again to go home. It left me disappointed that I have to go home to my own house.

The morning after that, I've been cleaning every part of the house, not leaving any dirty spots.

Though, to say that I've done a good job on cleaning the house, I still manage to tumble a bucket of water filled with cleaning liquids, it splashes into the floor and nearly makes me slip.

It's cleaned now, so don't worry.

Then after that, I cleaned the bathroom in my room.

Which is hard because of the red stains.

I need to brush harder to make them disappear.

I didn't stop until every part of the bathroom was shining.

Then after that I cleaned my room. Throwing away the shattered mirror and the pieces of the long time ago poster that I plastered in my room.

After the junks were thrown away I reorganised my room, well, redesigned.

I turned the once cream coloured room into baby blue. It took me about a whole day.

I changed the position of my bed, moved the shelves on the other side and painted them in different colours.

And Oh! I also give my room some decorations. Like fairy lights here and there.

Nothing changed downstairs, I only cleaned and put back the things in their places.

Well, I wished for an aquarium in the living room and my foster parents granted it!

If you look into one of the windows you will see it! It's filled with different types of fish and it's gorgeous! Though to feed them, you have to go outside.

Now, I'm just making brownies, which I love the most. The general cleaning was a week ago.

In the midst of mixing the batter a ringing reached my ears and I hurriedly put the bowl down.

I pick up the tablet and tap the volume button once, picking up the call.

"Hello? Little girl speaking." I said, earning a laugh from the other side. Hearing the laugh made me smile. "Tenten-nii! How ya doin'?" I asked.

"Good, good. Oh madam called and she ordered you to come to the butlers house." He said.

"On my way!" I said. He hung up and I quickly finished mixing the batter and hurriedly poured it into the baking tray lined with a baking sheet.

I practically shove it into the oven and turned the timer into 30 minutes with 180 degrees.

It'll just have to cool down inside once it's over.

I remove the apron and change my slippers into my favourite shoes before going to the underground transportation.

I reach the butlers house without any hassle so I first look for them when I step out of the elevator.

I couldn't find them anywhere so I came back to the living room. They jump out, all of them, surprising me in every way possible.

The maids, the butlers and both of my foster parents are there. They each are holding presents. For me.

And that made me cry.

I apparently made a face that made them laugh, so they all hugged me, squeezing me in the centre that made me laugh.