「16」_Nope! Right?

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

First POV

They walked up to the checkpoint door, where a guard is peering out from the windows, observing the tourists.

"It's just another case of rampant rumors masking a mundane truth." The skinny one said, he gestured for the fat one to open the door and he did.

The door flew away from being torn apart from the hinges, and it fell to the ground. The fat man then brought the old man to his face, trying to scare him.

"Open the gate!" "I-I can't do that. The master would not be pleased." He was just simply following the rules, why do people have to be so stubborn?

"Don't worry. We're going to kill your master." As if boastfulness and arrogance can kill a skilled assassin. The guard sighed and took out the keys with a shaky hand.

The fat one snatched it and threw the guard on the ground. I narrowed my eyes and ran to where he was, checking if he had any injuries from the fall or anything that's painful. Because he's an old man, and any old man has osteoporosis.

He sat up, I noticed now that Gon was beside me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine." Then the doors closed behind the two thugs? "Man... Now Mike's going to end up eating between meals again." I was confused, all of them as well.

A scream, well, their screams filled our ears. It stopped three seconds later. It was eerily silent, but not after a big anonymous hand dumped the two trespasser's bones outside the wall.

The bones broke upon contact with the ground. The others screamed and loaded the bus in no time, eager to get the hell out of here

"He's only supposed to eat at assigned times." The guard rubbed the back of his head. "Mike! Don't blame me if you get fat!" He shouted at the... Things.

"What was that?" Kurapika asked. Leorio couldn't reply so he just nodded his head. "Hey, boys! What are you doing? Get on the bus!" The tour guide shouted at us.

Gon kindly replied back. "You can leave. We're staying here." She was confused at first but gestured for the driver to drive away. I stuck my tongue out to the bus as it drove away.

"I see. So you're Killua's friends. I'm happy to hear that." The guard smiled as he poured steaming tea into cups. "I've worked here for twenty years, but this is my first time," He gave Gon his tea.

"Any friends have come to visit. Since I work here, I shouldn't say this, but the place is rather lonely. No one ever visits." He pointed his thumb behind him, where the bones are.

"Though we do see a lot of those... Well, a family of assassins is pretty unusual. So I suppose it's the price they have to pay. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. Thank you." He bowed his head.

What the duc k? "Don't mention it." Leorio waved his hand. "However... I cannot let you inside." His formalities seemed to have been thrown out of the window.

"Didn't you see the large arm of the creature?" I shook my head and Gon sweat dropped at me. "Its name is Mike. It serves as the Zoldyck family watchdog. It only obeys the family, and will track anyone else." He said.

"The beast still follows the order its master gave it ten years ago... To kill every single intruder." He rubbed the back of his head. "But technically, he isn't following the order. Because he keeps eating them..." He laughed.

"Anyway, I can't let you inside. I wouldn't want to reduce young Killua's friends to skeletons." He chuckled to himself. "Sir, how is it that you're safe?" The guard perked up at Kurapika's wise question.