「15」_Too many what if's & goodluck

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

First POV

"I think that's a bad idea." "I don't care what you think! Killua is my friend. I'm taking him with me." Illumi and Gon's voices can be heard echoing in the hallway.

I ran to where they were and noticed Kurapika and Leorio standing a few meters behind Gon. Standing behind the two I tried to think of any ideas of what they were talking about.

"Do they feel the same way?" Eh? What? Gon looked behind him and saw us. My head was slightly tilted to the side as I kept thinking.

Oh right. Killua.... And well... Gon.

"You bet!" Leorio declared. Kurapika nods and I dip my head low, gazing at the ground. I can feel Illumi's stare washing over us before he thinks about it.

"Fine. I doubt you'll be able to make it there anyway. Killua went home." Illumi mocked with his playful voice. "Home?" "Kukuroo mountain." Huh? Kukuru? Kookooroo?

"Our family lives at the very top." He informed us. "Kukuroo mountain?" "Got it. Thanks." Gon turned around and went past Kurapika and Leorio.

I thought he was going to bump into me but instead, he grabbed my hand and led me away. Kurapika and Leorio followed us while staying quiet.

After a few steps away, Gon became cheerful again and started talking about the location and how we're going to rescue Killua together.

Leorio replied back from time to time but Kurapika has been quiet since after the orientation and on the way outside to where the trees are.

"Kukuroo mountain... Never heard of it before. Kurapika, do you know where it is?" Leorio rambled before noticing Kurapika's lack of focusing.

"Kurapika!" He snapped out of it. Oh god why does he look like a prince charming wherever the scenery is? "Oh, what is it?" He asked before standing up.

"The mountain! He said something about kukuroo mountain. Do you know where it might be?" Leorio made gestures in the air. "No, I don't... We can look it up online."

Hanzo's presence stepped in and I'm not sure if I should look. I'm still kind of angry and sad about what he did to Gon. "Yo!" He said. Gon cheerfully waved at him which made me facepalm.

If Gon moved on about the fight, then I should too. "I'm going back to my country. It was a short, yet seemingly long acquaintance, but I had fun." Hanzo said.

"So did I." Gon smiled. I nodded at him and the two didn't reply back to him. "If you ever visit my country, let me know. I can show you around!" He handed Kurapika four weird looking... Handwritten words on a brown paper.

"See ya!" "Bye!" Gon bid. Looking closely at the paper I sweatdrop at Kurapika's words. "A shinobi who tries to leave an impression..."

Pokkle came out of the blue. "Oi!" We looked up from the paper. "Sorry about getting so excited back there." He apologized. "No, I also lost control. Forgive me." Kurapika apologized as well.

If Kurapika was a girl, I would've made him and Pokkle go together. What was that word I heard from a weird page again? Ship?

"No, I only got mad because you were right. I was using you to take out my frustration for winning by default. But I'm over that now." He smiled at us.

"Since I passed, I'm going to make the best of it! The question is what to do next." He ran up in front of us. "Yes, you're right." Kurapika replied to his cheery remark.