Explanation for the hunter exam date

The anime that I use for this hunter x hunter research is the 1999 series. Not just because it's the first one, its also gives out more info than the 2011 so just hang in there.

Hi, this is your dear author. I'm not going to make this longer, but I made a research about the timeline on when was the actual date that the hunter exams was held. And it turned out to be the early week of march. Yeah I know that the exams are usually held in early of January.

How did It turned out to be march? Well, I did a simple math formula. /I freaking sound like a smartass/

Starting at september 1st, the designated date where gon and the others are supposed to be in yorknew city.
Killua said it that, it's 6 months more from their time when they're in the airport. You know, when they're departing from each other after they picked up killua from his humongous home.

 You know, when they're departing from each other after they picked up killua from his humongous home

So it's easy to say that September is the ninth month and subtracting six months will make it march. And I took a picture of the 1999 calendar from the ipad, cause you know, gadgets are awesome when it comes to dates.#notethesarcasm. Here it is;

September starts in Wednesday and March ends on Wednesday as well

September starts in Wednesday and March ends on Wednesday as well. So it's safe to say that it's solid six months. But wait, we need to do more.

A week is spent by kurapika and leorio training to open the gate. And it'll be march 24, minus the one day that they spent just to go to the butlers house. March 23. And the whole three days that they travel to killua's place, mountain. . . Place, plus the after party for the hunter exam, 1 day March 19.

The morning of March 19 is when they fought for the final exam then in lunch or so gon woke up and after that in the afternoon he talked to illumi then in the evening the after party, then in the morning they go to the airport to travel. If I'm not mistaken that's what happened that day, but still, I don't have the right to say that I'm confident on my theory because I can be wrong.

And here comes where I'm not sure anymore. The travel from zevil island to the final phase is not given in any of the dialogue. So I just assumed that it's only a day. March 18.

From March 18 subtract seven days for the fourth phase. March 11. And then, subtract the 78 hours that they waste for the third phase, which is 3 days. March 8.

Then 1 day for the second phase. March 7. And the first phase? I don't know, I think they spent 22 hours running through that tunnel before running through the wet land.

So my final answer is between 6-8 of March.

Whew, that's a long god darn mind squeezing math. Just kidding I know that you guys can do much more better than this. So until then, please wait for the next chapter.

Here's a much more easier timetable;
We're counting down okay?

September - 6 months;
9 - 6 = 3 (March)

31 - 7 days (KP & LR training)
31 - 7 = 24

24 - 1 day (going through the property)
24 - 1 = 23

23 - 4 days (final phase & traveling + party)
23 - 4 = 19

19 - 1 day (travel from zevil to final phase)
19 - 1 = 18

18 - 7 days (fourth phase)
18 - 7 = 11

11 - 3 days (third phase)
11 - 3 = 8

8 - 1 day (second phase)
8 - 1 = 7

(First phase? Idk. A day?)

Final answer;
6-8 of March

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Although this is my own timetable that I assumed. I'm going to use this to trace the dates of each chapter. Y/n-chan will be participating in the hunters exam, don't worry.