Prologue

3rd Person's POV:
Master Splinter had just put his sons, who recently turned a year old, to sleep. After they all fell asleep, Splinter decided to clean up their home, after he's finished sweeping, he went to sleep. The next morning, he walked out the kitchen, just finished eating breakfast with his sons, who all gone out to the living room to play, when he heard a faint cry and decided to follow it. He looked around and the crying became louder, and it sounds like it came from the surface.

When he opened the manhole cover and climbed out, Splinter saw a cardboard box where the crying is coming from and walked closer to investigate. Master Splinter kneeled down and carefully opened the box and gasped at what he saw. It was a beautiful baby girl, crying. She has blonde hair. She's wrapped in a white baby blanket and there was a silver cross bracelet on top of her blanket.

The baby slowly stopped crying and looked up at the giant rat with her blue eyes. Master Splinter smiled at the baby and picks her up gently, the baby giggled and patted Splinter's nose, Splinter let out a low chuckle. "My, aren't you adorable. But where are your parents?" Master Splinter said. The baby giggles, pulling on his beard, "Well, since no one is here to claim you as their own. I shall raise you myself, little one."

And so, Master Splinter grabbed the bracelet that fell when he grabbed the baby and went down the manhole, walking back to the lair with the baby in his arms. Not knowing that a little girl was watching him leave with her sister, she was shocked and confused to see a mutant rat but smiled, knowing her little sister will be safe with him and ran back before her mother finds out she was gone. As soon as he entered the lair, the sounds of running footsteps were heard. Splinter looked up and saw his four turtle sons running towards him.

"Sensei, you're back!" his youngest son, Michelangelo or Mikey for short, said happily. The eldest of the brothers, Leonardo or Leo for short, then noticed the baby in his father's arms, "Who's that, Master Splinter?" He asked, making his younger brothers look and notice the baby as well. "This is your new baby sister, my sons." Splinter told his sons as he kneels down to show the baby girl in his arms who stares at the turtles with curiosity.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Mikey gushed out, "What's her name, Sensei?" Donatello, or Donnie for short, asked as he and his brothers admired their new baby sister. "I do not know. There was no note when I found her, only her bracelet." Splinter said, still has the cross bracelet in his hand, "So perhaps I should give her a new name." "Ooh! Are you gonna name her from the time when you named us?!" Mikey asked excitedly.

"Yes, but not in the same era as I did for your names. I believe I shall name her, Cleopatra." "Cleopatra?" Raphael, or Raph for short, said in confusion. "I have named you all after my favorite artists of the Renaissance. I will name her after the last ruler of Ancient Egypt." Splinter explained, "Fancy. I like it!" Mikey said, "It has a tough ring to it." Raph said, "I think it suits her nice." Leo said, "Ah, the Egyptian Queen." Donnie said happily and intrigued. Splinter let out a chuckled as they all looked at Cleopatra, "Welcome to our family, Cleopatra." Splinter said softly, making Cleopatra giggle at them. 

"Can we play with her, Sensei?" Leo asked excitedly, couldn't wait to play with his new baby sister, "Yes, but be gentle with her my sons, she is still young." Splinter said as he gently put Cleopatra down, Cleopatra got out of her blanket and crawl towards her new older brothers as they began to play together.

"Sensei, do we have any toys for Cleo to play with?" Mikey asked as Donnie gently bounces Cleopatra on his knee, making her giggle, "Cleo?" Raph said confused as Cleopatra crawl to Raph and grab his hand, causing him to smile at her, "It's her nickname." Mikey said proudly. "Hmmm, I believe there is one for her." Splinter said as he walks to his room, he brought a black and white cat doll, it was still surprisingly clean.

" Splinter said as he walks to his room, he brought a black and white cat doll, it was still surprisingly clean

"I found this. This should be perfect for Cleopatra." Splinter said as he set it down for her. Cleopatra stare at it and smiled as she grabs the cat and hugs it, "Awww, she likes it!" Donnie said, Mikey took the cat, which caught Cleopatra off guard by surprised, and said in a happy cat voice, "Hey Cleo, do you wanna play with me?" Cleopatra giggled and coo as she reaches out her small hands to grab the cat, Mikey gave the doll back to Cleopatra and she hugs it again and began playing it.

After a long day, as the turtles and Cleopatra were playing after they all finished their dinner, they all became sleepy, "I believe it's time for bed." Splinter said as the turtles got up and yawn, "But where will Cleo sleep? We don't have a crib for her." Donnie said sleepy as he rubs his eye. "Until we find her a crib, she will sleep in my room tonight." Splinter said as he gently lifts Cleopatra and her blanket, "Goodnight Sensei. Goodnight Cleo." The turtles said as they walk to their bedrooms.

"Goodnight, my sons." Master Splinter said before looking down at Cleopatra who yawns and cuddling to him, making his heart melt. He walked to his bedroom and placed her on his bed and took out a wooden box he used for his sons when they were baby turtles and placed a pillow in it, even make sure every inch of the box is covered by the pillow, so she won't get hurt.

After he placed the box next to his bed, he gently lay Cleopatra in the box as he places her blanket on her and put her cat doll next to her as she sleeps. "Sleep well... my daughter." Splinter said with a soft smile, finally have a chance to raise a baby girl, even though she's not blood related, or she will not replace Miwa, at least he has a chance to raise a daughter.