It Came From the Depths

(Theme song)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in the shadows
Ninja power!

Here we go! It's the lean, skilled, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the pizza kings and queen
Can't stop these dudes and dudette
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows to make their move
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardo's the leader in blue,
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Cleopatra, she's a special girl,
Does anything to protect everyone she loves

Michelangelo, he's one of a kind,
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master Splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean, mean, skilled incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in a shadows
Ninja power!

(-)

Cleo's POV:
It was nice to have a casual day after all that's happened in the past few weeks. The others would definitely agree. Donnie was on the couch messing with his laptop, Raph was playing the arcade game, Leo was flipping through the channels on the TV, and I was sitting on the beanbag chair while listening to my music from my T-Pod. Then I notice Mikey coming out of the kitchen. I looked up from my t-phone to watch as he stood among us. 

"Who wants to try my latest creation?" he said loudly. "We all love pizza, we all love milkshakes, so I combined them!" I cringed as I crinkled my nose. "Not again," I thought. I saw Donnie look up from his laptop to stare at his brother. "Okay, that could not be less appetizing," he said. Mikey grinned as he pulled his hand out from behind him. He was grasping a large glass filled with a mixture of blended red and orange slug. "I call it a P-shake!"

I groaned in disgust as I turned my head away. Donnie looked like he was about to straight up vomit because he turned his head away as he covered his mouth with both hands, his face looking a little greener than usual. "I stand corrected..." he moaned. "I think you went too far this time, Mikey," I told him seriously. "I mean, I love pizza, but not that much." Mikey shook his head. "You guys just have no sense of adventure." And with that he tipped the glass into his mouth and drank some. A second later his eyes widened, and he spat it back into the glass. 

Me and the other three all groaned in disgust. "Where did I go wrong?" Mikey asked sadly. He paused... "Mikey, don't-" But he ignored me and started chugging the drink. The others all groaned again. "Mikey, that's gross!" I told him. "Don't care!" "Oh lord!" I thought as I look away. He continued chugging, and I swear I threw up in my mouth a little. Leo shuddered as he flipped the TV to the next channel. Sure enough, he found the show he was looking for; 'Space Heroes'.

"In all my travels, I've never seen anything as cute as these Strumpets," said Captain Ryan. "But I'll be darned if they're not the most annoying species in the cosmos!" The 'Strumpets' were cute, little balls of pink fluff that had tiny blue mouths that looked like the bell of a trumpet. They were insanely cute. They were also making very loud, very annoying noises, which caused everyone on the ship to cover their ears.