Panic In The Sewers

Cleo's POV:
"C'mon!" Raph said enthusiastically. We all grabbed our weapons, turned and started walking for the exit. "Where are you going?" We turned. Father was walking towards us. I couldn't help but notice the stern look on his face. "Heading out for our evening patrol," Leo explained. "There will be no patrol!" Father snapped. I flinched. Leo stared. "Sensei...?" "Last time you fought the Shredder, you barely escaped with your lives!"

"But, Sensei," Raph said. "Next time, we'll be ready." Father's eyes narrowed. "Yes!" Suddenly, he gripped him and pulled him forward. Raph yelped in pain as father pulled his arm back in a painful twist. "Because you will stay down here until you are ready! No patrol, no games, no rest! There is only training!" He released Raph's arm and shoved him forward into us. "Starting now!" Think what you want, say I'm overreacting, but for the first time ever, I was scared of my own father.

(-)

(Theme song)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in the shadows
Ninja power!

Here we go! It's the lean, skilled, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the pizza kings and queen
Can't stop these dudes and dudette
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows to make their move
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardo's the leader in blue
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Cleopatra, she's a special girl,
Does anything to protect everyone she loves
Michelangelo, he's one of a kind,
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master Splinter taught them every skill they need
To be one lean, mean, skilled incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in a shadows
Ninja power!

(-)

Cleo's POV:
"More, Sensei?" Mikey asked. "Yes! More!" I stood there, hunched over as I continued panting. I've never been so tired from training in my life. The only reason I wasn't doing something this second was because the boys were paired up at the moment. "Sometimes it's good to be a fifth wheel." Donnie and Mikey, both still panting, charged forward. Leo and Raph grabbed them by their arms, flipped them over, and threw them on the ground. "There is no intention in your strikes!" Father snapped. I yawned sleepily, rubbing my eyes. 

*Whack!*

I yelped as I felt father's staff smacked my arm painfully. "Pay attention, Cleopatra!" he said forcefully, and he jabbed his staff forward. "Spar with Donatello!" "Yes, father!" Shaking my head to force the sleep out of me, I walked forward as Donnie slowly stood up. I crouched slightly; arms held out in defense. I charged forward, and so did Donnie. I raised my fist to aim a punch, but Donnie ducked. He grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind me, but not enough to hurt me.

"You were not focused enough, Cleopatra!" Father yelled. "Do it again! We will practice all night if we have to!" "We have been practicing all night," Donnie said incredulously, releasing my arm. I heard soft mumbling, and I looked down. Mikey was laying on the floor, apparently asleep, mumbling. "Pizza... mmm..." "Wake him up!" Father demanded. Raph smirked. "Gladly."