Showdown: Part 2

(Theme song)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in the shadows
Ninja power!

Here we go! It's the lean, skilled, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the pizza kings and queen
Can't stop these dudes and dudette
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows to make their move
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardo's the leader in blue,
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Cleopatra, she's a special girl,
Does anything to protect everyone she loves
Michelangelo, he's one of a kind,
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master Splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean, mean, skilled incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in a shadows
Ninja power!

(-)

Cleo's POV:
You know, of all the ways this mission could've gone, I didn't expect this. Not by a long shot. I was sure once we had destroyed the portal that we would be home free. But, staring up at the gigantic Technodrome, I felt immensely grateful that April is safe in the lair. "I think I speak for all of us when I say... Ah! Ah! AHH...!" Mikey screamed fearfully. "You and me both, buddy!" I piped up, my voice shaking slightly.

"What are we gonna do now?!" "What the heck is that thing?!" Raph yelled. Leo, who was still on Raph's back, responded, "It's the end of the world!" "Actually," Donnie cut in. "It just the end of humanity's rain as the planet's dominant life form. You know, like, when the dinosaurs-" "Now?! Really?!" Leo cut him off angrily. "You're gonna do this now?" "Well, excuse me!" Donnie snapped. "But it's how I deal with stress!"

"Guys, stop it!" I hollered. "We gotta stop fighting and get away from that thing, we have no idea what it's capable of!" "Well, maybe it doesn't have weapons," Raph said, rather hopefully. "Does it look like it has weapons?" I had just enough time to turn my head before several, giant pink lasers shot out passed us. "Guys!" I yelled. "It has weapons, and big ones!"

As soon as I spoke, the weapons started firing at maximum amount. I had to constantly swerve and duck and dodge just to avoid getting hit at all. The boys were the same, yelling as they looped around and around to avoid the lasers. Mikey soon went out of control, and he rammed right into Donnie. "Donnie! Mikey!" Leo yelled. The two went spinning as they crashed into the roof of a nearby building. I gasped and instantly went after them, dodging the lasers. I landed gracefully onto the roof and ran over to the other two.

"Guys, are you okay?" I asked urgently. "We're cool!" Mikey said, helping Donnie up. "Where're the others?" I whipped around, looking up at the sky. As soon as I did, I saw the figure of Raph start falling down, heading towards the alley next to the building we were on. I gestured for the other two to follow me, and we all ran over to the ledge, leaping over it and sliding down fire escape. As I landed on the ground I saw Leo laying on a filthy mattress, and Raph was leaning out of a nearby dumpster.

I would've laughed if the situation wasn't so serious. "Are you guys alright?" Donnie asked. "Been better," Raph groaned. At that moment, a huge shadow loomed over us, and I looked up to see the Technodrome hovering above us. Somehow, it looked scarier down here than it did when I was up in the air. "What do we do now?" Donnie asked Leo. "We need to talk to Splinter," he said. "C'mon!"