Target: April O'Neil

(Theme song)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in the shadows
Ninja power!

Here we go! It's the lean, skilled, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the pizza kings and queen
Can't stop these dudes and dudette
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows to make their move
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardo's the leader in blue,
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Cleopatra, she's a special girl
Does anything to protect everyone she loves

Michelangelo, he's one of a kind,
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master Splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean, mean, skilled incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in a shadows
Ninja power!

(-)

Cleo's POV:
Mikey offered to make some popcorn while we watch more SRMFF. Mikey sat down in front of the TV, munching on his popcorn. I reached over and got a piece for myself. Mikey then tossed a piece into the air and opened his mouth to catch it. But Raph reached over and snatched the piece out of the air and ate it. Mikey opened his eyes and looked around, confused. He hesitated before tossing a few more pieces into the air, and Raph once again caught them and ate them. Mikey looked around carefully as he took out another piece. He tossed it in the air and immediately went to eat it. But Raph had reached for it just as he did, and Mikey accidentally bit his arm. 

Raph yelled and went to swing at him, but Mikey panicked and sucked himself into his shell. I snorted as I watched his shell spin around slightly. At that moment, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Donnie walking towards us and judging by the slumped shoulders and the depressed look on his face, his "patrol" hadn't gone too well. He sighed sadly, standing over us rather than sitting. "Hey buddy," I sang halfheartedly. "How'd your 'patrol' go?" Donnie glared at me slightly, and I shrugged apologetically. At that moment, the show started.

The giant robot was fighting what looked like a space squid. "Unleash mighty super robo mecha laser force energy blast... NOW!" The robot released a sudden blast of energy from its own form, and it hit the space squid directly, causing it to fall back off screen, squealing. Four out of the five characters started cheering and hollering in victory. The princess, however, folded her arms in distaste. "Why not laughter in merriment, princess? Eh?" 

"You have all forgotten my glorious royal birthday, Dr. Blip." The camera cut to all four of the other characters looks of horror. The monkey squealed loudly. "I am hurt beyond all recognition! I never want to speak to you..." The camera cut to outside the robot. It showed the left leg suddenly parting with the rest of the body and shooting off into the stars. "... AGAIN...!" "PRINCESS ZE...!"

"Wow dude," Mikey said, looking up at Donnie. "This show, like, totally paradoxes your life. Kinda owey in the corazon. That means heart," he added. Donnie groaned. "It's 'parallels', and it does not! Okay?! It's just a cartoon!" "I dunno..." I scratched my head. "It's been similar to us one too many times already..." "It's probably just a coincidence," said Leo. "Besides, the princess has quit the team, like, 27 times. She always comes back." "Yeah, but let's face reality," Raph said sadly. "April's gone for good. We'll probably never see her again." I stared up at Raph for a moment before turning away.