Rise of the Ninjas Part 2

(Theme song)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in the shadows
Ninja power!

Here we go! It's the lean, skilled, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the pizza kings and queen
Can't stop these dudes and dudette
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows to make their move
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardo's the leader in blue,
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Cleopatra, she's a special girl,
Does anything to protect everyone she loves
Michelangelo, he's one of a kind,
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master Splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean, mean, skilled incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Team
Heroes in a shadows
Ninja power!

(-)

Cleo's POV:
"Whoa..." we all breathed in unison. We all just stood there, staring in silence. None of us could really speak at first. All we could do was stare at the glowing canister as Donnie slowly picked it up in his hands. Leo was the to recover. "So... is that the...?" "Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now!" Donnie finished. "Let's drink some!" said Mikey. Donnie stared. "What?!" "Mikey, are you crazy?!" I asked. "Why would you do that?" asked Raph. Mikey grinned. "Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" 

"Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk," Donnie said shortly. "Either way, it's an improvement," said Raph. "Guys, this is huge!" Leo piped in. "Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow connected to what happened to us 15 years ago." "How is that possible?" ask Donnie. "With alien robots, anything is possible," said Mikey. I sighed. "Oh boy..." "Stop that!" Donnie snapped. "There are no such things as alien robots!"

I heard a small groan, and I turned to see the driver of the van crawling out. Mikey saw me looking and turned to look at the guy. "Oh yeah?" Looking surprisingly confident, Mikey walked over to the driver and stood by him. "Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots," he grabbed the guy's head. "How do you explain this?" Mikey then grabbed the guy's jaw and started to pull at it. Loud cracking and popping noises sounded as the guy yelled, and I could help but wince a little. 

"Ugh! Man, this mask is glued on tight!" Mikey grunted. "Mikey, stop!" Leo said quickly. "It's not a mask!" "Please, Mikey," I added. "This is painful even for me to watch." Mikey paused and looked at the guy's face for a moment. Then he tossed him aside. "Okay. He's in the clear. But those other guys were totally alien robots!" 

"Enough!" Raph snatched the canister from Donnie's grasp, holding it in his hand. Then he stomped over to the man and grabbed him by his shirt. "Time to get some answers! Who are you, and what's goin' on?" The man glared up at Raph. "Name's Snake. And I got nothin' ta say ta you hideous freaks, or your pretty friend there." Snake nodded his head towards me. Needless to say, I wasn't flattered. "Well, that's cause yah don't know us yet," said Raph. "We can be very persuasive," I said slyly. "But I can't promise that my bro here can be very too nice about it." Raph looked at me, a sly smirk on his face. "You know me real well, Cleo."