Turtle Temper

Cleo's POV:
I'm bored. I just want to get that out there right now. I know it's pretty blunt, but it's a fact. I mean, without my playing cards to occupy myself, stakeouts can get pretty boring. Because that's what we were currently doing. We had been staking out the building of a lab that- thanks to April's knowledge- we knew the Kraang were going to break into. Leo figured the aliens were going to make for it eventually, so he planned a stakeout for it. 

Both Leo and Donnie were standing by the edge of the building, looking down at the facility that held the lab. Donnie was peering through a spyglass, and Leo was observing with his arms crossed over his chest. "Anything?" he asked. "Nothing yet," said Donnie. I sighed. "Geez, it's been an hour! When are the Kraang gonna show up?" I crossed my arms and turned to face the other two. 

Raph was sitting cross-legged on the ground with his shell against the wall of a building block, his arms folded, and he appeared to be half asleep. Mikey was laying on top the block with his stomach down, a mischievous look on his face. He then reached his hand down and poked the top of Raph's head. Raph swatted his hand away, and Mikey chuckled. He tapped a second time, and Raph swatted his hand again.

Still somehow amused, Mikey went for a third tap. But before he could even touch his brother's head, Raph reached up and grabbed onto Mikey's finger. I hissed slightly when I heard a small crack, and Mikey yelped. Raph released his hold, glaring up at Mikey. The younger turtle whimpered slightly as he stuck his sore finger into his own mouth. 

I sighed. "Must you always hurt the poor boy?" I asked Raph. "He was asking for it," he grumbled. "Guys!" Leo hissed, and we all turned to see him glaring at us. "When ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent!" I nodded. "Sure thing, dude." "Sorry, Leo," said Mikey. "I'll scream quieter." Mikey looked back down at Raph, a smile reappearing on his face. He lifted his hand up and started to bring his finger closer and closer to Raph's head. "Mikey..." I hissed warningly. But it was no use. 

Before I could say more, Mikey had poked Raph's head, and giggled like an excited schoolboy. Raph's eyes snapped open as he let out a low growl. "And Raph snaps in 3... 2... 1..." Raph reached up, grabbed Mikey's wrist, and tossed him down onto the ground. Raph jumped over to him, wrapped an arm around Mikey's neck, and stood up, keeping the younger turtle in a headlock. "Say it," said Raph. "Raph! Be quiet!" Leo snapped. "Not 'til Mikey says it!" Mikey struggled to break free of his brother's grasp but failed miserably.

He sighed, letting his arms go limp. "Raphael is all wise and powerful," he grumbled irritably, rolling his eyes. Raph released him. But barely a second later he grabbed Mikey again and twisted his head a bit. "And...?" "And he's better than me in every possible way!" Mikey said, struggling again. Raph released him again, and Mikey gasped for air. Then Raph raised his elbow up and brought it down on Mikey's shell, sending said turtle to the ground. "Raph!" I hissed. Raph ignored me and kneeled down, keeping his brother pinned. 

"And...?" "And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod!" Mikey said all of this really fast and breathlessly. Raph then licked his finger and held it over Mikey's head. He grinned evilly as Mikey stared up at the finger, his big blue eyes going wide. "And...?" Mikey's lip trembled. "In the history of the universe, there's never been-!" "Okay, enough!" Leo snapped, sounding very irritated. Raph looked up to glare at Leo. He released his hold on Mikey, who gasped, looking deflated. Raph stood up and marched over to Leo.

"We're wasting our time!" he said. "The Kraang aren't gonna show up!" Leo just looked at him. "Have a little patience, will you?" "No offense Leo, but I think I'm with Raph on this one," I said as I walked up to them. "I mean, we've been out here for who knows how long, so I think we can assume that nothing's gonna happen tonight." "Just have faith, Cleo," Leo said wisely. "And patience. It's bad enough with Raph having problems with waiting." "I'm not that bad!" Raph snapped. "I'm just sick of sitting up here doing nothing!"