fifteen

(Dan's POV) 

The sound of my footsteps on the pavement were the only noise under the glowing streetlights. My face was probably red from crying over the adorable human being that is Phil Lester, but I wasn't too sure. My face began to grow sore from grinning for so long. But Phil. 

That romantic little bitch. Nearly gave me 3 heart attacks when he read that speech. 

It was getting late, and my parents were going to be ridiculously mad if I wasn't home by curfew. I turned the corner down an alleyway between two buildings. This was a shortcut to my house that I had discovered over my time going to the park with Phil. 

It was a perfectly cliché alley, with no light shining on the brick walls. A shadowed dumpster sat overflowing at the end. The smell of gasoline mixed with a tinge of rotting food and- 

Axe body spray? 

Suddenly a figure lunged out of the darkness and shoved my shoulder into the wall. Hot searing pain shot through my front, bringing tears that I thought I had already drained into my eyes. The figure grabbed me by the arms and forced my back to the bricks. Breathing sharply, I could feel the sweat begin to pour as a piercing laugh rang through the night. 

As the figure leaned in, I suddenly could make out the face under the dim street light. 

"Who knew Wheezy Daniel here was also the biggest homo to exist?" 

Tom.

A.N.: i'm not even sorry. 

~izzy