Chapter 5: Punishment

"Bitch come through, you and you!"🌹
****

I look out the window, admiring the tall trees. They look as if they're huge giants, ready to swallow me if they fall. I look down at my hands, which are currently in hand cuffs right now.

This is ridiculous. It's all his fault.

*Back at the airport*

"Try me bitch!" I finish my sentence, confident that he won't be able to get me out, I have my powers. The last time I used my powers on him, he let me off with a warning, which was jail time. If I were to do it again, who knows what the punishment would be.

Maybe death...

I'm brought out of my thoughts when James breaks down the door, a million wood pieces fly in the air, hoping I don't get it in my eyes. He holds a pair of hand cuffs that makes my heart drop down to my toes. I thrust my arms out, blowing him against the mirror, leaving a huge crack. He groans out as I make a run for it.

Barely making it out of the bathroom, I'm tackled to the ground. He flips me over, straddling me.

"Get off me you oaf!" He dangles the hand cuffs in front of me with a smirk, making my eyes widen. He secures the hand cuffs on my wrists, making me cry in frustration.

These aren't just any hand cuffs, they're hand cuffs that block my powers. You can thank the Luna for that.

He pulls me up from the ground, making me since at the cuffs. He holds me tightly in my upper arm, walking out of the airport. That's when I realize everyone was staring at us, but didn't say anything.

They probably thought he was a cop...

We walk outside into the warm California air, heading towards a black car. I start to panic.

"Where are we going?" He gives me one glance, before looking ahead again.

"We're going home."

*present*

I feel a pair of eyes in me, makes me shiver as he slowly looks over my curves, studying me. Getting annoyed, I swiftly turn around to indeed catch him staring at me, making him go a little pink.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" I say in a annoyed tone. His cold stare has me frozen.

"I'm not staring at you, there's not much to see anyway." He says in a hateful tone. I grit my teeth, pissed that I have these stupid cuffs on.

"Same goes for you, jack ass." I mumble out. He continues to glare at me.

"Watch your mouth." I huff out in annoyance.

"Who gives a fuck, I got nothing to lose" I mumble again, looking out the window.