Chapter 21: Crazy

Random POV.

Years ago...

My life was over with.

I couldn't live in this awful pack anymore, I just couldn't do it. Everyone that looks at me always have something to say, as if they already know who I am.

They don't.

People will never know what truly happened to me, my family.... my brother...

He hasn't been the same since mom and dad died. It was as if he had officially gone crazy. Shit, we were both crazy.

"Hey, keep a move on! They are tracking us at all times, no time to think." He interrupts my thoughts harshly. Looking at him he looked as if he hadn't showered in days, which was true for the both of us.

Life was always hard on us, but mostly my brother. While my father showed his "love" through abuse, my mother just sat back like the scared woman she was, never having the courage to stop him.

The muddy dirt covered his face and body as it did mine for all the running we've been doing.We had been on the run for days now, trying to escape that pack, the one who killed our parents, the one we use to actually feel safe in.

"Where will we go?" I ask him in a voice filled with worry as we keep walking, away from the pack.

"There is a place outside the pack that will we will reside at. And at that place there will be people who will help us, and before you know it all of our problems will be solved within time..."

After a while we reach a cottage looking house that nobody would ever know is here. I look confused as my brother goes up the steps and knocks on the wooden door three times before taking a slight step back.

Is this the place my brother was taking about? Doesn't seem like a secure place to me.

Before I could think more about it, the door opens to girl who looked around our age. I didn't recognize her one bit, but my brother certainly knew her.

He instantly wrapped his arms around her, kissing her as if he had just found his long lost lover. She kissed him with the same amount of force as him.

What the fuck was going on?

"Cole what the hell is this?" I burst at my brother as he finally breaks apart from the random girl.

What was he thinking? We're suppose to be running away from a pack who's looking for us right now and all he wants to do is smooch up with some random girl he meets? This was not part of the plan at all.

He turns back to me with a smirk that sits proudly on his face, almost as if it was meant to be there all the time.

"Mark, I want you to meet my mate, Ashley."

****

Any thoughts about this chapter? Tell me what you guys think!!!

Almost done with the next chapter, it's about to be a double update!!