Chapter 6: Diamond

"Icy, wifey, haters wanna fight me"🌹
****

When the car stops, I raise my head up to the window to realize we're already here. We've been driving for a few hours and it has driven me insane. From the constant pain in my wrist, to this asshole who keeps staring at me, me calling him names the whole time, and I have to use the bathroom, I just wanna get out.

Hundreds of people stand all around the car, probably waiting to see me. They were all screaming and cheering, waiting for their alpha to finally be back, or, to see me... I used to be James mate, the alpha's mate. If we had mated, I would've been the Luna, but people still looked up to me highly. They all respected me, as if I already were.

But ever since that day I fought James and Ashley, they probably look down at me as the girl who went crazy. Instantly, the door swings open from a random girl and everyone screaming quiets down when I get out, with the hand cuffs on. People just stare at me, even when James comes around the car and takes me by the arm.

They all start to whisper, making me cringe at what they say.

"I can't believe she's back..."

"What's she doing here?.."

"Why does she have hand cuffs on?.."

"Are they dating again?.."

"Damn, she's hot.."

When we make it to the pack doors, he calls up two of his guess to take me to his office. They both take my arms and drag me all the way to his office. When we get their, the doors open to the same people I saw in here four years ago. Former Alpha and Luna, and the one and only hoe in here, Ashley.

She stands with her arms crossed, with a snarl on her face. Her scent has changed, it has more of James in it. My heart clenches at this.

They probably started the mating process immediately after I left...

Get a grip Lexa! He can't hurt you no more...

My eyes look at her neck, and see that it's all irritated and red, multiple bite marks that have not even formed into an actual mark. I almost smirk at this.

So they haven't even finished the mating process. He can't even put a mark on her. That's because he's not her mate. And she never will.

The former Luna comes running to me with a big smile, surprising me. She takes me into a bone crushing hug, almost choking me. She lets go and cups my face with her hands, looking at me with a big smile.

"Oh my, you're home! I'm so happy to see you Lexa!" She happily states, almost at the brink of tears. I go to give her a hug, but I remembered that I still have cuffs on. She looks down at my hands and looks at me with confusion.

"Did he do this to you?" She says in a low whisper. I nod my head a little, suddenly becoming shy. She shakes her head and leads me to the chair, to sit down.

"When he gets back in here, I'm going to kick his ass." I look at the former alpha, he gives me sympathetic smile. When the doors open, his amazing smell sneaks its way into my nostrils, almost making me faint. He goes to walk up to his desk. Before he can, he gets a big slap in the face from his mother, making him groan out in pain.

"Ahh mom! What was that for?!" He says as he rubs his cheek, trying to relieve the pain. Ashley goes up behind him, rubbing his shoulder in comfort.

"That was for putting her in hand cuffs! Take them off, now!" She yells at him. His face turns into one of disbelief.

"But mom I-" his dad shoots him a mean glare

"Take. Them. Off." He grits out. James glares back, standing up to him. They both have a stare off before James sighs out in defeat and takes out the keys. He roughly takes my wrists and unlocks the cuffs, taking them off. I quickly snatch my hands away and rub on the sore part.

He then glares at me, sitting down in his office chair. What did I do?

"Not only are you here in my office to get you settled here again, but you are here for your punishment." I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"What do you mean punishment?"

"Oh, you know exactly what I mean." He says with a smirk, making me want to slap it off him.

"What did she do?" The father asks him in questioning. I get a sudden wave of nervousness. I forgot about what I did at the airport.

"She tried to escape to California the moment I sent the letter for her to come back. And, she tried to kill me with her powers." God, he makes me sound like a monster.

"I didn't try to kill you! I just gave you a little push when you forced your way into the girl's bathroom!" I yell at him. He then gets a smack to the back of his neck from his mother.

"You went into the ladies room?! Disrespectful child, I didnt raise you like that." She says in anger. He rubs his neck and groans again.

"That still doesn't justify that you disobeyed my orders and you used your powers." But I come back again.

"How was I suppose to know you were in the plane?! Besides, why were you going to California?" I question him. Everyone turns to him, even Ashley, and he goes quiet.

"For no reason..." He clears his throat awkwardly. "Anyway, you will have to wear this." He opens a drawer, and puts a nice looking diamind necklace on the desk. I furrow my brows in confusion.

What is that?

"What is that?" I question him. He grabs the necklace and goes around the desk. He motions for me to stand up. I then stand up and go to grab it, but he pulls his arm away.

"Let me put it on." He ordered me. I didn't fight him and let him put it on. His breath tickled my neck while he secured it around my neck. I look at Ashley and see she glares at me.

When he clicks it on, I hear a beep come from it, making me jump. What the hell is this?

"What is this?" I question him as I try to take it off me, it can't come off.

"It's a special necklace. Inside the diamond, there is a tracker in there, so if you decide to escape,  I'll easily find you. And, this blocks your powers, so there w ont be any... accidents again." He says, knowing I just lost.

My eyes bulge at this. He just tricked me. Now, I have no way out. Hmm... at least it's diamond.