Nine

Nine

What the hell do I do?! The spider started slowly crawling to me, making my nerves and anxiety increase just a tad.

The spider roared. It didn't sound like a tiger or lions roar, oh no, this was completely unordinary, different and totally weird!

"Flappy!"

I snapped my head to the right and saw Luigi with a gun. Holy moldy bananas. Luigi then pressed down the trigger and a paintball went flying into the spiders eye, sending the massive spider down and a deafening sound echoe through the walls.

"Quick!" Luigi shouted. I shrank down to my normal height and followed him through a small secret tunnel on the wall. No way would the spider fit through this small hole, I could barely fit in it and I'm a flipping bird!

Luigi and I ran and ran until we reached a door. When Luigi tried to open the door, a tv popped from the wall and music was playing. I saw words on the screen.

Ooh, karoke!

"IF YOU WANNA BE MY CHICK, YOU GOTTA GET WITH MY TURKEYS!" I sang, dancing along as my butt twerked.

Then all of a sudden, the tunnel we were in started to shake dramatically.

My life is so entertaining!

_________

Heeeeey!

Wow! Massive spider, Luigi, Karoke, and now an earthquake?!? Flappy sure is one busy bird ;)

Thankkkkkkkk youuuuuu for the wonderful 2.3K reads!

And also sorry for not updating, but now I finish school FOREVER I will be writing a lot more! (YAY!)

Yes. I have left school. I have finished all my exams and now I start college in September this year! SO FREAKING SCARY!

Hahah. Bye flappers! Love you. And thank you.

<3