Sixteen

hi. im back from holiday. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FIVE THOUSAND VIEWSS HOLY MCPOOLYLLY <33 ALSO THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO @MONKEYLOVER06152002 COS THEY ASKED AND I SAID YES AND THEY'RE AWESOME! :D

Sixteen

I was casually laying on a swimming inflatable bed as it floated on the blue, twinkling sea. I had no idea where we was, but Floppy, my mother and I were enjoying ourselves being spoiled by the company of Barack Obama, llamas and funky cats.

Suddenly, I had a sudden urge to lick ice cream. So I reached my twerkible wing in the air and waved it like I just didn't care. A few seconds later, a llama-horse was by my side, asking for my order.

"One chocolate fudge cookie dough cream crumble cracker and cheese ice cream screwball, please," I ordered, before adding, "Also before you hand it to me can you ask Floppy to fart on it for me?"

Llama-horse nodded and I sent a small "thank you madaaaarm".

My life was absolutely amazing right now. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Barack Obama was just as predicted; a cool dude with shades the side of my mother's eyes. He was currently building a tree house with one of the space squirrels called Sandy.

Sandy seemed very familiar some how...

Once I got my freshly eggy farted ice cream, I scoffed it down and got tummy-freeze.

After I threw everything in my guts up onto Barack Obama and all his kitty's,  a massive wave took us in and swallowed all of us up.

- - -

[A/N]

You guys like this chapter? if so, comment what was ur fave part :D

thanks for the 5k+ views that's incredible and completely unexpected! you guys surprised me every time :') LOVE YOU.

KBYEHAVEAGOODLIFE!