Fifteen

Fifteen

After the awkward and uncomfortable silence because I had shamelessly sharted, we continued on our journey. Because of my mother's fart, the walls cracked a bit sending some stones falling to the ground. That's when we had the brilliant idea of digging through the stones of the walls and finding our way out.

And now we had just found a pathway. We were walking and just chatting about random stuff that popped into our brains at last minute, before our ears were filled with a weird splashing noise. We started running until we came across with a small yellow arched door. I pushed on it and it opened wide, allowing the outside bright sun greet our eyes.

I squinted my eyes from the light because it was very vivid that it almost sent me blind. And after a bit of twerking my eyes to let them get used to the sun, I opened them completely and gasped at what was in front of me.

There was a bright blue sea swishing it's way over the warm, sizzling soft sand. There was unicorn surfing in the sea and even Barack Obama sunbathing with cats! It was weird, random, strange, anything you call it. But it was also elated. The air was full of happiness and it made me smile just sniffing the fresh air- oh no wait it smells like eggs now.

I turned to Floppy and asked, "Did you fart Floppy?" I sent her a look.

She smirked. "Heck yeah I did sucker!" And then she twerked away and started sunbathing with Obama.

Eh, I didn't mind. Egg was my favorite kind of fart anyway.

- - -

LOL I HATE EGGY FARTS.

Anyway, QOTC: do you think Flappy is dreaming all of this wonderland? or is it actually real? :P Or you can comment your own creative ideas and I might just as well include it and dedicate the next chapter to you ;)

I literally love every single flapping person who reads this story and my others :) I have also started dedicating chapters to people on every book I publish :) which reminds me this chapter is dedicated to @FatimaKane9 cos she has stuck with this book from the very beginning and I love her comments! THANJUYJKGVK YOU! :D

OKAY BYYYYEYEYEYYEYEYEEEEEE :D <3