Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY ALREADY? GAHHH.

DEDICATED TO pinkfairydust FOR BEING AWESOME AND AMAZING AND YEAH. MY NEW CHARACTER FLEPPY IS BASED ON HER. 

Twenty

*Floppy's POV*

Barack Obama, my mother, Floppy and I were sitting in some closed off, plain white room with five beds. Why five? There was only four of us here.

Mr. Baldy came in with some chick flapping behind him. He grinned evily and said, "Meet your new friend; Fleppy!"

She looked pretty cool. She had blue and green feathers and a unicorn horn on her head that was glowing a neon yellow colour. On her feet were welly boots that flashed up every step she took.

"Wassuppppp!" Fleppy announced, bouncing on the spare bed that was now officially taken by her.

"Did you get kidnapped too?" My mother asked.

We all looked at Fleppy for answer.

"Yeah bro. Why am I even here?"

"We don't even know why we are here," Floppy said, filing her non-existant nails.

"Oh."

After that, Mr. Baldy locked us in again and we were stuck there all night.

- - -

[a/n]

HII. Chapter Twenty! wow :O Thank you for 7.9k views oh dayumm. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to pinkfairydust for being freaking hilarious xD GO GIVE HER SOME LOOOVEEE.

[insert creepy moon emoji]

BYE! <3