Chapter Three

[Chapter Three]

[Chapter Three]

Saros liked to believe that he knew his little brother quite well and during his walk through the vendors, he had found nothing that he figured Draco would like. When he returned to the tent, it seemed it had passed his mother's inspections and he was allowed in without her overreacting. Of course, she immediately began apologising to him as soon as he entered, probably believing that she had somehow run him off earlier. But that wasn't the case at all, even if his family sometimes annoyed Saros, he was sure he annoyed them too but that just came with the territory of being close to each other. He didn't have to like his family every second of the day or like everything they did, but he would always love them and he knew they would always love him.

Narcissa just seemed relieved that he was alright and when she finally let go of him, Saros made his way over to sit down in one of the plush armchairs next to Draco.

"Anything good?" Draco asked, hoping that they could venture out later on their own so that they weren't in the tent until the match.

"All looked like rubbish to me," Saros said with a yawn, he was feeling the tiredness kicking in from being up before everyone else that morning. Closing his eyes, he missed out on the disappointed look that was etched on his brother's face. Draco was about to open his mouth and ask if they could head out anyway but before he could, he received a look from his father across the way.  Lucius' face was stern as he caught sight of Saros entering what appeared to be a nap, he didn't want his eldest to place anymore strain on himself, it was probably best that he napped until they were to head to the stadium.

Draco closed his mouth, settling back in his chair while folding his arms over his chest. He thought the World Cup would be a lot more exciting and full of fun experiences, but so far, it all seemed rather stressful. Whether it was his parents checking every section of the tent or Saros storming off because he was annoyed by them always going the extra step to be protective, Draco was basically left to sit there and do nothing but watch. It was supposed to be a fun family outing but a lot of the times, Draco found himself having to compromise to his brother's needs or what his parents thought his brother needed.

The last World Cup they had attended, Draco was too young to remember as he was only a few years old at the time, which was why he was so thrilled about attending the current one. However, his family didn't seem to share in his excitement because the last World Cup had ended in disaster with Saros losing his leg in such a violent way. They all vividly remembered it, especially Narcissa and Saros who had been the two present for the majority of the attack. Looking over, Draco could see his mother watching the flaps of the tent, fluttering in the wind before she swallowed and looked away.

But as Draco pouted in his chair, Saros drifted off to sleep and found himself, reliving the nightmare when it came to the day where it all happened. However, it didn't happen in smooth transitions as the true memory was remembered, it was in the form of a jagged night terror. It started off with Saros wandering around outside of the tent that his family had for the event. It was so warm out, something that Saros was not accustomed to, but it was the norm in that area of Brazil where the Cup was being hosted.